The Official Site of Mount Rainier Tourism
Enjoy seasonal delights during a Chef Prepared Five Course Dinner paired with Kelly's Restaurant and Lounge Private Label Wines from St. Hilarie Vineyard.
Limited Seating available. Save the Date and Reserve your Tickets early. Menu to be released soon.
For lodging within walking distance of Kelly’s Restaurant and Lounge click here. Tickets are $83.79 per person including ticket fee via Brown Paper Tickets.
The gateway to Mount Rainier National Park serves as the host for this popular season-opening event. This event begins at the Enumclaw Expo Center. The long course goes 5.1 miles
The gateway to Mount Rainier National Park serves as the host for this popular season-opening event. This event begins at the Enumclaw Expo Center. The long course goes 5.1 miles using the local roads. Once on your bike, you will ride on rural roads through farm lands (watch for Mount Rainier) riding up Mud Mountain Dam Hill and come to a screaming descent down Highway 410 taking a hard left to the fairgrounds and you get to do this 14.4-mile loop one more time. The final run is again on local roads, actually taking you to the base of Mount Peak completing 3.8 miles.
- The event is USA Triathlon Sanctioned (For information about an annual USAT membership – click here!)
- Standard USA Triathlon Categories:
- Age Groups: under 19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34…65-69, 70 & over
- Athenas (women >165 lbs.) and Clydesdale (men >220 lbs.)
- BuDu Racing, LLC reserves the right to adjust age groups, based on attendance.
- USA Triathlon Rules enforced. This includes wearing a HELMET at ALL times when on your bike. No headsets are allowed on course.
- Registration: https://runsignup.com/Race/WA/Enumclaw/MountRainierDuathlon
For lodging near the course click here.
All Day (Sunday)
Enumclaw Expo Center
45224 284th Ave SE, Enumclaw, WA 98022