Visit Rainier is a non-profit, non-membership organization. It is funded by Lodging Taxes from unincorporated Pierce County, and the city of Enumclaw. The Mission is to establish the Rainier region as the preferred mountain destination for selected market segments in Pacific Northwest urban centers, the western United States and some national and international markets. Enhance tourism revenue in the Rainier region by increasing multi-night stays in the region throughout the year.
VISIT RAINIER BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Dee Patterson, Crystal Mountain Hotels – President
- Steven Cadematori, Alta Crystal Resort – Vice-President
- Whitney DalBalcon, Northwest Trek Wildlife Park
- Jeremy Foust, Whittaker Mountaineering
- Tiana Anderson, Crystal Mountain Resort
- James Ball, Mounthaven Resort
- Jess Martin, Mt. Rainier Railroad and Logging Museum
2017 BOARD MEETINGS
The board meets on an as-needed basis, typically 4-6 times a year.