Visit Rainier is a non-profit, non-membership organization. It is funded by a portion of the lodging taxes generated in sections of unincorporated Pierce County, and the city of Enumclaw. The Mission is to establish the Rainier region as the preferred mountain destination for selected market segments in Pacific Northwest urban centers, the western United States and some national and international markets. Visit Rainier strives to enhance tourism revenue in the Mount Rainier region by increasing multi-night stays in the region throughout the year.
VISIT RAINIER BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Dee Patterson, Crystal Mountain Hotels – President
- Steven Cadematori, Alta Crystal Resort – Vice-President
- James Ball, Mounthaven Resort – Treasurer
- Whitney DalBalcon, Northwest Trek Wildlife Park
- Tiana Anderson, Crystal Mountain Resort
The Visit Rainier board of directors meets on an as-needed basis, typically 4-6 times a year. The 2021 schedule is as follows:
2021 BOARD MEETINGS
Meetings will be held virtually via Zoom until further notice.
Please email [email protected] if you have an interest in volunteering to serve on the board or attend a meeting. Click to review minutes.
- March 2021 Board Meeting Minutes
- Tuesday May 11, 2021, 10:00 AM-12:00 PM
- Tuesday, September 7, 2021, 10:00 AM-12:00 PM
- Tuesday, October 12, 2021, 10:00 AM-12:00 PM
Organizational Mailing Address | PO Box 434, Ashford, WA 98304