Visit Rainier is a non-profit, non-membership organization. It is funded by Lodging Taxes from unincorporated Pierce County, and the city of Enumclaw. The Mission is to establish the Rainier region as the preferred mountain destination for selected market segments in Pacific Northwest urban centers, the western United States and some national and international markets. Visit Rainier strives to enhance tourism revenue in the Mount Rainier region by increasing multi-night stays in the region throughout the year.
VISIT RAINIER BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Dee Patterson, Crystal Mountain Hotels – President
- Steven Cadematori, Alta Crystal Resort – Vice-President
- James Ball, Mounthaven Resort – Treasurer
- Whitney DalBalcon, Northwest Trek Wildlife Park
- Tiana Anderson, Crystal Mountain Resort
- Andrea Brannon, Altimeter Cabin
- Bethan Maher, Mt. Rainier Railroad
2020 BOARD MEETINGS
The Visit Rainier board of directors meets on an as-needed basis, typically 4-6 times a year. The 2020 schedule is as follows:
- March 10 – annual stakeholder meeting held from 10:00 AM-11:00 AM at 3005 112th St E, Tacoma, WA 98446, board meeting to follow.
- May 12 – 10:00 AM-12:30 PM location TBD (canceled due to COVID-19)
- June 9
- October 13