Visit Rainier is a non-profit, non-membership organization.
It is funded by a portion of the lodging taxes generated in sections of unincorporated Pierce County, and the city of Enumclaw. Our mission is to establish the Rainier region as the preferred mountain destination for selected market segments in Pacific Northwest urban centers, the western United States, and some national and international markets. Visit Rainier strives to enhance tourism revenue in the Mount Rainier region by increasing multi-night stays in the region throughout the year.
VISIT RAINIER BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Dee Patterson, Crystal Mountain Hotels – President
- Steven Cadematori, Alta Crystal Resort – Vice-President
- James Ball, Mounthaven Resort – Treasurer
- Whitney DalBalcon, Northwest Trek Wildlife Park
- Tiana Anderson, Crystal Mountain Resort
- Scott Armstrong, Ashford Lodge
The Visit Rainier board of directors meets on an as-needed basis, typically 4-6 times a year.
2022 BOARD MEETINGS
Meetings will be held virtually via Zoom until further notice.
Please email email@example.com if you have an interest in attending or volunteering to serve on the board or attend a meeting.
The annual stakeholder meeting is scheduled for March 8 from 1:00 PM-2:00 PM. Click here for the presentation.
Organizational Mailing Address | PO Box 434, Ashford, WA 98304