Visit Rainier Purpose Statement
Visit Rainier is a 501c6 nonprofit tourism marketing organization. It is funded by a portion of Lodging Taxes generated in unincorporated Pierce County, and the City of Enumclaw. The Mission is to establish the Rainier region as the preferred mountain destination for selected market segments in Pacific Northwest urban centers, the western United States, and some national and international markets. Enhance tourism revenue in the Rainier region by increasing multi-night stays in the region throughout the year.
VISIT RAINIER BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Dee Patterson, Crystal Mountain Hotels – President
- Steven Cadematori, at-large member – Vice President
- James Ball, Mounthaven Resort – Treasurer
- Whitney DalBalcon, Northwest Trek Wildlife Park
- Tiana Anderson, Crystal Mountain
- Bethan Maher, Western Forest Industries Museum
- Desiree Sharpe, Rainier Guest Services
2023 BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETINGS
The board meets on an as-needed basis, typically 4-6 times a year. The board has tentatively set the following dates which are subject to change. Meetings are scheduled from 10:00 AM -12:00 PM via Zoom.
- January 10
- April 11
- September 12
- November 14
The annual stakeholder meeting is scheduled for March 14, 2023.