Address: 33611 Mount Tahoma Canyon Road, Ashford, WA 98304
Experience Wilderness Edge Cabin located four miles west of the Nisqually River entrance to Mount Rainier National Park. Full kitchen, propane fireplace, queen size bed plus foldout futon, outdoor firepit, and picnic table. Sleeps up to four. Hiking out your back door. Borders land protected by Nisqually River Land Trust. Kids of all ages welcome. Kids under 12 stay free.
- An outdoor fire pit for roasting marshmallows and playing guitar makes for a pleasant evening.
- Room to pitch a tent if needed.
- With a queen size bed and foldout futon the cabin sleeps up to four.
- A propane fireplace and forced air electric heat add to your comfort.
- Children are welcome here. A cupboard filled with cardboard blocks and push cars will keep them happy.
- Babysitting service is available if you wish to go out for dinner or have a little time to yourselves. Our children always enjoy new playmates.