The Mountain Mama Basecamp is a 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental, with a fireplace and hot tub.
The vibe of this property is a perfect marriage of cottage and cabin vibes. Local artwork is featured throughout the property. The décor mixes rustic woods with modern finishes. When you first walk in your eyes go up to the vaulted ceilings, skylights, and the striking spiral staircase leading up to the loft. The main floor of the cabin features a bedroom with queen size bed. There’s also a kitchen, bathroom, and guest laundry. The living room has a queen size sofa sleeper, a fireplace, and a Roku tv. Upstairs in the sleeping loft is another queen size bed. The private bedroom, sleeping loft, and sofa sleeper allow for a maximum occupancy of 6 people.
This small rental is only 660 square feet of indoor space yet there’s so much functionality in this unit.
The remodeled kitchen has a Vitamix, microwave, oven, full-size refrigerator, dishes, silverware, basic cooking pots and pans, and coffee maker. WIFI is available, however; this is a rural property and internet speeds can slow when using multiple devices. Outside is a picnic table, a fire pit with a seating area, market lights, an outdoor shower, and a hot tub. When the weather is nice guests can enjoy a soak under the stars. When the weather gets rainy there’s an umbrella to provide cover making it possible to enjoy the space year-round. Guests with an EV can charge using a 120v charger.
This pet-friendly property has a medium-sized kennel space for a dog. Please read the pet policy.
The Mountain Mama Basecamp is located in Ashford, Washington.
The Nisqually entrance to Mount Rainier National Park is just 5.4 miles away. Local restaurants and shops are a short drive from the property. Additional area attractions include the local sculpture park and Mount Tahoma Trails. 30 minutes away are guided trail rides available year-round at EZ Times Outfitters. Northwest Trek Wildlife Park and Pioneer Farms are 28 miles away. Approximately 75 miles from the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
- Free parking
- Hot Tub
- Guest laundry
- Internet Access
- EV charger (120 volt)
- Check-in: After 4:00 PM
- Checkout: 11:00 AM
- Self check-in with lockbox
- No smoking
- No parties or events
- Pets are allowed
- Quiet hours after 10pm.
- This unit is on a sensitive septic system. Only toilet paper is to be placed in the toilet. If anything other than toilet paper is placed in toilet, a $500 fee is charged. Sanitary bags are provided, please throw in garbage after. No food or oil/grease down kitchen sink, please place in oil bin.
- Fires must not be left unattended. During the hot dry summer months there may be a ban on fires.
- Please no shoes in house, there is an enclosed shoe rack outside the front door.
- No coolers with ice or liquid in them inside the house or on the deck. The liquid discolors the wood.
- No glass near hot tub area. No food in hot tub area. Paper cups provided for hot tub area.
- Well behaved, potty trained, non destructive dogs are welcome but must stay on provided Paw pet blankets if they are on the furniture. If there is dog hair on couch or in bed, the additional cleanup charged to the property owners by housekeeping to get the hair out will be charged to the guest. Please make sure to tell the owner beforehand if your dog will be accompanying you and so they can make sure the Paw blankets are out for them. Dogs love them! Dogs and unaccompanied children under 10 are not allowed in loft for safety reasons.
- All children under 10 must be monitored on the spiral staircase. The owners are not responsible for any injuries on stairs. A baby/pet gate is available. Clean up all dog droppings in provided bags and dispose of them in outside garbage can.