Packwood, WA 98361
2 Rooms / 1 Unit | Sleeps 5
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Knotty Cedars Retreat is a newly renovated A-frame cabin with 2 bedrooms, and 1 bathroom in Packwood, WA
- Knotty Cedars Retreat is located in the quiet, family-friendly High Valley neighborhood in Packwood
- Near the Stevens Canyon Entrance to Mount Rainier National Park
- Mt. St. Helens, Mt. Adams, and White Pass Ski Area.
- Want to see more from the Knotty Cedars Retreat? Drop by their Instagram gallery.
New to visiting the Packwood area?
Stop by the Packwood Visitor Center at 13011 US-12, Packwood, WA 98361, or call (360) 492-7365 for information on area dining, attractions, and special events.
- Fire pit
- No smoking
- No events, weddings, elopements, or parties
- No pets
- No fireworks
- Maximum occupancy 5 people
- This cabin is not suited for children under the age of 2
- Check-in hours between 4:00 PM-8:00 PM
- Checkout before 10:00 AM
- Quiet hours between 10:00 PM-8:00 AM
- Firewood is not included, guests can bring their own or purchase firewood at Blanton’s Supermarket in town.
- From time to time, a burn ban may be in effect. When this happens all guests must comply with the burn ban.