Email | Website
33818 Crystal Mountain Blvd
Crystal Mountain, WA 98022
70 Rooms / 3 Units | Sleeps 140
Region: Sunrise/Crystal Mountain
Welcome to Crystal Mountain Hotels, your ultimate destination for the perfect mountain getaway.
Crystal Mountain Hotels offers accommodations at the biggest ski resort in Washington State, Crystal Mountain Resort. In the summer, take advantage of the location to ride the scenic gondola for epic views of Rainier and the surrounding Cascade mountains. Or ride up to the mountain on challenging mountain bike trails. Love summer hiking? Trails are right outside your door or venture just a few miles away to the epic trails at Mount Rainier National Park. Try your hand at an incredible disc golf course. Take a guided trail ride on horseback. And in the winter, hit the slopes right outside the door.
There are accommodations to suit every need, whether traveling solo, as a couple, or with a group of friends or family.
- Alpine Inn is the signature Bavarian Style Hotel with restaurant and award winning bar.
- Village Inn is perfect for couples or singles looking for a romantic getaway. Plus it has pet-friendly rooms, furry friends don’t have to be left behind.
- Quicksilver is a great option for couples or families, with a large lobby and loft-style rooms.
All accommodations are within walking distance of Crystal Mountain Resort. It’s easy to enjoy all the amenities this popular destination has to offer. At Crystal Mountain Hotels, the aim is to provide everything needed for the ultimate mountain getaway. The location, accommodations, and amenities are designed to make the stay as enjoyable as possible. So come stay and experience the adventure and beauty of Crystal Mountain Resort in style.
Alpine Inn: The Alpine Inn Hotel is our signature Bavarian Style Hotel. Connected to the Alpine Inn Restaurant and the Snorting Elk Cellar and Deli, this hotel is just a three minute walk to the main resort. The rooms do not offer a t.v, mini fridge or coffee maker for that Bavarian ski lodge experience. The Alpine Inn lobby has a stone fireplace, comfortable couches, and wi-fi.
Village Inn: These rooms offer a flat screen tv with a built in DVD player, small refrigerator, coffee maker, and wifi. The standard queen rooms have a small balcony with chairs for relaxing, and this building also offers a few select pet friendly rooms. The pet friendly rooms feature beautiful log furniture and are on the ground floor for easy access in and out with pets. The rooms with two twin beds are great if you are traveling with a friend and all rooms have the option for a rollaway bed for an additional fee.
Quicksilver Lodge: The Quicksilver Lodge is great for both couples and families, the rooms on the ground floor have just one queen sized bed, and the rooms on the second floor are loft style (they have a queen sized bed on the ground floor, a small stairway, and two double sized beds in the loft.) The second floor of the building also has a large lobby that features a stone fireplace, with plenty of couches, tables, chairs, and an ice machine. All rooms contain a flat screen tv with a built in DVD player, small refrigerator, coffee maker, and wifi. There is a coin operated washer and dryer on the ground floor.
Dining: There are three restaurants located at Crystal Mountain during the summer.
- The Alpine Inn Restaurant offers Bavarian-inspired food such as Hungarian Goulash and Wiener Schnitzel, along with classics like NY Steak, catch of the day, and specialty soups that change daily. During lunch service, they offer gourmet hamburgers and a delicious variety of sandwiches.
- The Snorting Elk Cellar offers a more casual atmosphere with more classic bar food, which pairs nicely with their specialty Elk Frost and 21 on tap brews.
- The Summit House is accessed by the Rainier Gondola, and typically only offers lunch for a short time each day. However, the view cannot be beat as Mt. Rainier takes up most of the scenery from this Mountain Top Restaurant.
- During the Winter Season, there is also the Snorting Elk Deli which offers soups, sandwiches, pizza, chili, and so much more. The Cascade Grill offers American style dining in a cafeteria setting during the daytime, and the Bullwheel offers a relaxed, sit down atmosphere with gourmet burgers and drinks.
- Rainier Gondola: The Mt. Rainier Gondola is located just steps away from the Alpine Inn and a five-minute walk from the Quicksilver Lodge and The Village Inn. This cable car takes you to the top of Crystal Mountain for sweeping views of the surrounding areas and the Cascade Range, and a view of Mt. Rainier that cannot be beat.
- Horseback Riding: During the summer Chinook Pass Outfitters offers horseback tours throughout the area. They have a variety of rides and some of the best views
- Disc Golf: Crystal Mountain has not only one, but two disc golf courses. The lower course is more leisurely, walking you through the lower valley of Crystal Mountain, and the upper course which is significantly more challenging. Bring your own discs or rent some from the resort.