Packwood, WA 98361
2 Rooms / 1 Unit | Sleeps 7
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Community: Packwood, Washington
Unwind at Cedar & Pine, a pet-friendly A-frame cabin for up to 7 people in Packwood, WA.
- 1-minute drive or 7-minute walk to the High Valley Country Club
- 5 miles to the restaurants, breweries, and shops in downtown Packwood
- 15 miles to the Stevens Canyon Entrance to Mount Rainier National Park (easy access to the Ohanapecosh area)
- 23 miles to White Pass Ski Resort
Area recreation includes seasonal activities such as hiking, scenic drives, foraging, fishing, hunting, skiing, tubing, and snowshoeing.
New to visiting the Packwood area?
Stop by the Packwood Visitor Center at 13011 US-12, Packwood, WA 98361, or call (360) 492-7365 for information on area dining, attractions, and special events.
- Access to a shared community outdoor pool (open seasonally must register in advance with Cedar & Pine manager to secure pool access)
- Amenities include high speed WIFI
- 65′ inch smart TV (log into your own apps),
- A variety of puzzles and games
- Comfortable linens and towels
•ONE dog is allowed (up to 75 lbs). A $65 fee is due at time of booking.
•Said dog is not allowed on any of the furniture including the beds and couches.
•Dog must be leashed outside of the cabin at all times.
•Please clean up completely after your pup (hair, mud, dog waste, etc.) We provide specific towels and lint rollers to help.
•A $500 security deposit applies to each booking for any pet damage.
- NO reservation changes/alterations for spring break and holiday bookings Cancellation policy strictly enforced. Purchasing your own travel insurance is highly recommended.
- In the winter Skate Creek Road is closed (the route through Ashford). You are responsible for double checking your route and the road conditions before traveling.
- Cedar & Pine does not offer refunds for last-minute cancellations due to weather or situations out of its control.
- Outdoor Security Camera installed above front door with flood lights to ensure safety and ensure property protection. The footage is recorded, but not reviewed.
- Driveway is at a slight incline. NO RV’s or trailers allowed.
- Cedar & Pine is located in a desirable neighborhood with no construction planned in 2023 although, there is lot next door that has been stagnate for a year.
- Failure to abide by the cabin rules will result in immediate removal from the property with no refund and may result in the loss of security deposit for any damage.