Wildwood Vacation Rental near Mount Rainier is located in the town of Ashford, WA.
About the location:
This is a highly desirable accommodation for those who yearn for mountains and trees and want to get closer to nature. Easily accessible, this property is conveniently located about halfway between Ashford and the Nisqually entrance of Mt. Rainier National Park. Located 3 miles from the entrance to Mt. Rainier National Park on 6 1/2 private wooded acres. Guests at the Wildwood Vacation Rental can enjoy year-round activities. Popular activities include hiking, seasonal steam train rides, wildlife watching, and visits to the nearby sculpture park. The kitchen at Wildwood is fully equipped for preparing meals. Shops and area dining are a short drive away in Ashford, and Elbe.
About the vacation rental:
Two sisters lovingly remodeled their childhood home and transformed it into a warm, inviting retreat. With 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, all on one level, this vacation rental easily accommodates up to 8 guests. The property features internet and satellite TV. The home has old growth fir floors, knotty pine walls, full kitchen, propane log fireplace in river rock hearth, three decks to view the elk and deer among beautiful cedars, as well as a hot tub and propane bbq, and even has a double locking garage. The restrooms are wheelchair accessible. Beautifully furnished with lodge decor and accents, the cabin invites total relaxation the minute you enter. Fragrant pine walls and fir floors combined with a river rock hearth and propane fireplace ooze warmth and serenity. The hot tub and outdoor deck surrounded by mountains and trees are perfect backdrops for a memorable holiday. When placing reservations over the phone please ask for property #327573.
Best suited for:
Romantic weekends, quiet retreats, family vacations, and small groups of up to 8 people.
- Spacious 3 bedrooms plus Queen sleeper sofa
- Warm and cozy propane fireplace PLUS forced air furnace
- 2 baths include tub and shower in one bath, and shower in the other
- Linens and towels provided
- 1800 square feet of gracious living space.
- Hot Tub
- Propane BBQ
- 2-car secure garage
- New oil forced air furnace AND gas log fireplace
- River rock hearth
- Dining table seats 8
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Three decks to view wildlife
- Horseshoe Pit
- 6 1/2 acres of beautiful trees
- Goat Rock towering in the distance
- Smoke-free and pet-free environment
- $195 per night/ $1200 per week
(plus 10% state and local tax added)
- 2 Night Minimum Stay
- 8 Person Max
- Rate quoted for 2 persons
($25 additional per person)
- Check-in: 4 PM / Check-out: Noon
- $200 refundable security deposit at the time of reservation.