Packwood, WA 98361
2 Rooms / 1 Unit | Sleeps 6
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Community: Ashford, Washington
Wild Salmon Retreat is a 2-bedroom cabin nestled alongside a secluded stretch of the Cowlitz River
The proximity to the Cowlitz River makes this a great getaway to unplug. Treat yourself to an escape in the great outdoors. Wild Salmon Retreat has a rustic ambiance. The spacious living area features skylights that allow natural light to flood the room. The bedrooms are attractively decorated with quilts and comforters.
The cabin has private access to the Cowlitz River just 900 feet from the front door. Enjoy views of the Tatoosh Range and forest. Keep your eyes open for wildlife sightings of elk, deer, and bald eagles. Take a 5-minute stroll to the river to fish, swim, or simply soak in the glorious rays of the sun.
Wild Salmon Retreat is located just 2 miles from downtown breweries, restaurants, and shops in Packwood. It’s 17 miles (20 minutes drive) from the White Pass Ski area. And the Stevens Canyon Entrance to Mount Rainier National Park is only 7 miles away.
Seasonal activities include
- In winter, guests can enjoy snowshoeing, snowmobiling, skiing, or snowboarding on the beautifully groomed trails at the White Pass Ski Area. Cozy up by the fire, curl up with a great book or soak in the hot tub.
- In spring and summer, visitors can go river rafting, kayaking, hiking, rock climbing, or simply wade in the river.
- The autumn season brings abundant colors as the leaves turn along the White Pass Scenic Byway. Hikes along the Cowlitz River. Photographers love to capture the seasons in the valley, and autumn is a particularly delightful time.
Whether you want to soak in the hot tub, take walks to the river, hike, or simply relax on the leather couches while reading your favorite book or just sit and take in the ambiance of a fire burning in the wood stove, Wild Salmon Retreat has something for everyone. Come and experience the beauty and simplicity of our rustic cabin in the great outdoors.
- Pet friendly
- Internet access (WIFI 100+ Mbps good for 1–2 people or up to 6 devices)
- Hot tub
- Fireplace/Wood Stove
- Parking for 3 vehicles
- The Cowlitz river is just short 5 minute walk from the cabin
Minimum Age Limit for Renters is 25