Set on the banks of the White River in Greenwater is the White River Bend cabin, the newest addition to Alta Crystal Resort.
Alta Crystal Resort operates within the Mt. Baker/Snoqualmie National Forest under a special use permit. Located just outside the northeast entrance to Mt. Rainier National Park and just 7 1/2 miles below the Crystal Mountain ski area (about a 10-15 minute drive) the resort and cabins are open year-round and are accessible from the City of Enumclaw.
The location and view of the White River are described as truly serene. The grounds surrounding the new cabin are on a park-like acre. The new cabin features 3-bedrooms, the master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with a soaker tub; a Queen bedroom with an adjacent full bathroom. Upstairs is another bedroom with 3 double beds. Guests have access to a private 6-person hot tub on the deck overlooking the river. The grounds outside the cabin are private, fenced, and enclosed dog yard.
Additional amenities include access to the outdoor heated pool at Alta Crystal Resort (open year-round), Direct TV and free WiFi, landline with free calls, large fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, Coffee Maker; granite counters, full-sized refrigerator, and freezer, washer, and dryer. The cabin’s kitchen is stocked with dishes, cookware; utensils; plus napkins, salt and pepper; paper towels, dishwashing soap, and powder.
- There is a private King bed with stunning river view with ensuite bathroom with shower and soaker tub
- A separate private bedroom with Queen bed with adjacent bathroom (additional charges over 2 adults)
- Upstairs bedroom with 3 doubles and stunning river view (additional charges apply)
- Private 6 Person Hot Tub on Deck Over Looking the River
- Direct TV and free WiFi
- Land line with free calls
- Large fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, Coffee Maker; granite counters, full sized refrigerator and freezer, washer and dryer.
- All dishes, cookware; utensils;plus napkins, salt and pepper; paper towels, dishwashing soap and powder.
- Satellite television. Television has access to almost 200 channels