Welcome to Wellspring, a woodland retreat at the base of Mt Rainier
Surrounded by lush forests and ferns, these cabins feel far away from the harried pace of modern life. Wellspring offers a variety of accommodations. Choose a beautiful log cabin, rooms above the lodge, a rustic camper cabin, or even a treehouse! All accommodations are located on a ten-acre forest sanctuary in Ashford, Washington near the Nisqually Entrance to Mount Rainier National Park.
Off-site dining is available in Ashford, Elbe, and at the National Park. In addition to Mount Rainier National Park, the Mount Tahoma Trails, local sculpture park and shops are a short drive from the cabins.
Q: Does Wellspring have a place for me to charge my car?
A: Yes. Wellspring has four NEMA 14-50 charging ports in the parking lot that are designed for Recreational Vehicles, Teslas, or Electric Vehicles with special adapters. Two of the stations also have a standard household 120-volt plug for adding 5 miles of range per hour on a “trickle charge” for any EV. It will take overnight to charge most cars and so the charging ports are for lodging guests only. Please bring your own charging cord and any necessary adapter.
- Checkout by 11:30 A.M. Check-in time is 3:00 PM.
- Single occupancy rates are offered at $10 less than all listed rates.
- Extra guests can be added for $15 per extra guest in several accommodations.
- Meeting accommodations: The Tatoosh Room is a perfect setting for business planning or team building. Day use rate available.
- Gazebo with both a wood-fired and gas cooking grill available to all guests.
- A magical 30’ diameter Yurt is available for private rental—for a workshop, meeting, catered dinner, yoga retreat, surprise party, seminar, or anything fun you can imagine!
- Hike out your door on The Meditation Trail, a two-mile adventure that loops through the old growth forest surrounding Wellspring. The trail begins at the Gazebo, switchbacks up the hill and returns alongside a beautiful creek with cascading waterfalls! There are special surprises for children too out on the trail!
- Enhance your retreat by spending time in our woodland Labyrinth, a wonderful venue for group or individual outdoor meditation.