About the location:
Welcome to Wellspring, a woodland retreat, and spa at the base of Mt Rainier in beautiful Ashford, Washington. This spa retreat is located on a ten-acre forest sanctuary, far from the harried pace of modern life. Guests can find off-site dining at Longmire inside the National Park, and in the small towns of Ashford and Elbe. Wellspring is located a few miles from the Nisqually entrance to the national park, and just 40 minutes from Paradise.
About the spa:
Since 1983 Wellspring is the ideal base for a mountain getaway in every season-the peaceful solitude offering the space for quiet contemplation, or for a romantic interlude with that special someone. Let Wellspring enhance the pleasures and fun of your time in the mountains. Their spa services dissolve the stress of everyday life. They also make the perfect conclusion to a demanding physical challenge in the mountains. Overnight guests can choose from comfortable log cabins, private guestrooms, camper cabins and even a treehouse, all set in the nearby woods. To make reservations for the hot tub, sauna or massage, please email [email protected]. Give your body the reward it deserves. Treat yourself to a Wellspring visit.
Ideally suited for:
Romantic getaways, quiet retreats, solo travel, wellness trips, and a relaxing girls’ weekend.
- Checkout by 11:30 A.M. Check-in time is 3:00 PM.
- Single occupancy rates are offered at $10 less than all listed rates.
- Extra guests can be added for $15 per extra guest in several accommodations.
- Meeting accommodations: The Tatoosh Room is a perfect setting for business planning or team building. Day use rate available.
- Gazebo with both a wood-fired and gas cooking grill available to all guests.
- A magical 30’ diameter Yurt is available for private rental—for a workshop, meeting, catered dinner, yoga retreat, surprise party, seminar, or anything fun you can imagine!
- Hike out your door on The Meditation Trail, a two-mile adventure that loops through the old growth forest surrounding Wellspring. The trail begins at the Gazebo, switchbacks up the hill and returns alongside a beautiful creek with cascading waterfalls! There are special surprises for children too out on the trail!
- Enhance your retreat by spending time in our woodland Labyrinth, a wonderful venue for group or individual outdoor meditation.