About Three Bears Lodge:
Escape to Mount Rainier National Park with a stay at one of our eight luxury cabins where you will experience the privacy and ambiance of a dream mountain getaway.
Each of their cabins is located on a private lot within minutes of the Paradise entrance to Mount Rainier National Park near Ashford, Washington. Voted Best Cabins in the Northwest by viewers of Evening Magazine and King 5 News, these well-appointed mountain chalets are available year round and are perfect for individuals, couple, and groups of up to 10!
Ranging in size from 1-4 bedrooms, each of these upscale mountain homes resides in beautiful wooded settings and are furnished with high-end mountain decor. Amenities include fully-equipped kitchens, cozy beds with goose-down bedding, fireplaces, LCD TV/DVD/Xbox, free WIFI, washer/dryers, gas BBQs, landscaped yards with built-in fire pits and private jetted hot tubs. The two largest cabins even have pool tables!
Children of all ages are always welcome at the 7 family-friendly cabins, each of which is stocked with a selection of movies, books, and games for the whole family. Cribs, highchairs, and baby monitors are available upon request. Five of our cabins are dog-friendly, so Fido can come too!
This cabin comfortably sleeps 8 and is dog friendly!
- Private Mount Rainier Lodging
- Luxuriously furnished with many thoughtful details
- Ideally located lodging near Mt Rainier National Park
- Private, spacious, bright, and clean
- Sleeps 8 comfortably
- Kids welcome!
- Dog friendly with advanced notice
- Open and easily accessible year-round
Layout of our Mt. Rainier Lodge
- Sleeps up to 10 people max: 1 bedroom with queen bed, 1 bedroom with 1 queen and 2 twins, loft with 2 twins, sun room with futon couch that folds out into double bed.
- 1.5 bathrooms: 1 full bath with Jacuzzi tub and shower; 1 half bath
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen ready for holiday dinners and family getaways
- Dining area with seating for 8 guests
- Living room with vaulted ceiling, skylights, and gas fireplace
- Sunroom for a quiet cup of tea and a book
- Relaxing back yard with 8′ hot tub, fire pit, and wrought iron patio table. Fenced portion of yard perfect for dog run
- Towels & Linens Provided
- Hot Tub
- Gas Fireplace
- Deck w/ Stainless Steel BBQ
- Washer & DryerFree WiFi
- XboxCD Player/Radio
- Media collection (games, DVDs, books)
- Coffee Maker
- Dishware, Cookware, Bakeware, Utensils
- Self-Catered Waffle Breakfast
- Cooking Oil and Spices
- Coffee, Tea, & Hot Chocolate