Address: 387th Ave E, Ashford, WA 98304
Escape to Mount Rainier National Park and then enjoy the privacy and mountain ambiance of one of our six luxury cabins. Each cabin is located on a separate and private lot within minutes of the Paradise entrance to Mount Rainier National Park near Ashford, Washington. Our cabins have been voted Best Cabins in the Northwest by viewers of Evening Magazine and King 5 News.
These luxurious mountain cabins are available year round. Cabins range in size from 1-4 bedrooms and are perfect for couples as well as groups of up to 10 guests!
Our cabins are all private homes in beautiful wooded settings, furnished with high-end mountain decor. Amenities include: fully-equipped kitchens, cozy beds with goose-down bedding, fireplaces, LCD TV/DVD/Xbox, free WIFI, washer/dryers, gas BBQs, landscaped yards with built-in fire pits and private jetted hot tubs. Our two largest cabins even have pool tables!
Children of all ages are always welcome at our 6 family-friendly cabins, each of which is stocked with a selection of movies, books, and games for the whole family. Cribs, highchairs, and baby monitors are available upon request. Four of our cabins are dog-friendly, so Fido can come too!
For more information about our cabins and to book your reservation please visit our website: Compare our Mt. Rainier Cabins
- Private Mount Rainier Lodging
- Luxuriously furnished with many thoughtful details
- Ideally located lodging near Mt Rainier National Park
- Private, spacious, bright, and clean
- Sleeps 8 comfortably
- Kids welcome!
- Dog friendly with advanced notice
- Open and easily accessible year-round
Layout of our Mt. Rainier Lodge
- Sleeps up to 10 people max: 1 bedroom with queen bed, 1 bedroom with 1 queen and 2 twins, loft with 2 twins, sun room with futon couch that folds out into double bed.
- 1.5 bathrooms: 1 full bath with Jacuzzi tub and shower ; 1 half bath
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen ready for holiday dinners and family getaways
- Dining area with seating for 8 guests
- Living room with vaulted ceiling, skylights, and gas fireplace
- Sunroom for a quiet cup of tea and a book
- Relaxing back yard with 8′ hot tub, fire pit, and wrought iron patio table. Fenced portion of yard perfect for dog run
- Towels & Linens Provided
- Hot Tub
- Gas Fireplace
- Deck w/ Stainless Steel BBQ
- Washer & DryerFree WiFi
- XboxCD Player/Radio
- Media collection (games, DVDs, books)
- Coffee Maker
- Dishware, Cookware, Bakeware, Utensils
- Self-Catered Waffle Breakfast
- Cooking Oil and Spices
- Coffee, Tea, & Hot Chocolate