Visit Rainier News Release
March 4, 2015
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Spring into a “Mountain of Savings” Around Mt. Rainier this April
Mt. Rainier, WA-Enjoy Spring Break, Easter activities, National Park Week, and Fee Free Days at Mt. Rainier National Park this April, and do so at a discount! Visit Rainier has named April “A Mountain of Savings” month for its overnight visitors, and the following lodging properties are discounting their rates by 25 percent for mid-week accommodations.
- Alexander’s Country Inn – Ashford
- Alta Crystal Resort – Crystal Mountain
- Cedars Inn – Enumclaw
- Copper Creek Inn – Ashford
- Crystal Carriage House – Crystal Mountain
- Crystal Mountain Hotels – Crystal Mountain
- Crystal Rainier Retreat – Crystal Mountain
- Jasmer’s Rainier Cabins & Fireplace Rooms – Ashford
- National Park Inn – Longmire
- Nisqually Lodge – Ashford
- Rainbows End Cabins at Mount Rainier – Ashford
- Silver Skis Chalet – Crystal Mountain
- The Cornerstone Cabin – Ashford
- Wellspring Spa – Ashford
- Wilderness Edge – Ashford
- Wildwood – Ashford
In addition, Northwest Trek Wildlife Park is also offering 25 percent off its mid-week general admission price Monday through Friday, through April, when guests mention the “Mountain of Savings” offer.
The Visit Rainier “Mountain of Savings” offer will be honored at all sixteen lodging properties for all mid-week (Sunday – Thursday night) guests during the month of April, subject only to availability. No other discounts apply. Guests must stay a minimum of two nights at participating lodging establishments and must mention the “Mountain of Savings” offer when they make their reservations to redeem the discount. Offer expires on May 1, 2015.
For a complete list of Easter activities, such as the Mt. Rainier Scenic Railroad’s Bunny Express; the Easter Egg hunt at Crystal Mountain; lodging around the mountain; weather and road updates, as well as complete information on vacationing around Mt. Rainier, go to www.visitrainier.com.
Visit Rainier is a nonprofit, 501c6 organization that continues to be a leader in destination marketing. As a collaborative partner with the National Park Service, the organization offers vital travel information to local, national, and international visitors by promoting tourism to Mt. Rainier National Park and the gateway communities surrounding it.