Top 10 Things to Do for a Fun Girl’s Weekend at the mountain this September!
Get ready to text your friends and start making reservations because we’ve got a list of the best weekend activities with the girls.
1. Book a yurt and go glamping, stay in a historic lodge, or reserve a cabin that’s perfect for hosting your crew. Click here for a complete list of accommodations near the attractions mentioned in this article.
2. Ride the Hard Cider Express or the Washington Wine Express at the Mt. Rainier Railroad and Logging Museum
3. Rent a SUP and explore Alder Lake. SUP yoga classes available too!
5. Take a scenic drive through Mount Rainier National Park. Stop at the waterfalls and wildflowers.
6. Go shopping at DeWitt’s Elbe Junction and the shops in Ashford. For a complete list of shops click here.
7. Book a spa treatment
at Stormking Spa or Wellspring Spa in Ashford.
8. Explore Ex-Nihilo
, a whimsical sculpture park in Ashford.
9. Go on a hike at the Mount Tahoma Trails, Pack Forest, or Mount Rainier National Park.
The longer you stay, the more you can see.