Sasquatch Cabins operates three cozy cabins for rent in the heart of Packwood, WA.
Planning a family vacation, a weekend getaway with friends, or a solo retreat? These cabins offer comfort, convenience, and style.
- The Yeti cabin is a recently restored upper studio cabin for up to 4 guests with 2 queen beds, a kitchenette, and a private bathroom with a soaking tub and shower.
- The Bigfoot cabin is a larger cabin, that sleeps up to 6 guests with 5 beds, a full kitchen, 2 bathrooms, and a multi-level loft with 4 queen beds.
- The Sasquatch cabin has 2 stories, 2 bedrooms, and 3 beds that sleep up to 5 guests.
Each cabin is thoughtfully curated with amenities to maximize your Packwood experience. They all feature a smart TV and have access to outdoor spaces for relaxation, dining, and campfires. Each unit is located within a short five-minute drive of restaurants, coffee shops, grocery stores, and more.
For outdoor enthusiasts, these cabins are a short drive to the White Pass Ski Resort, the Stevens Canyon entrance to Mount Rainier, and the Pacific Crest Trail. You can also explore the endless forest roads for adventure motorcycling or hike and bike on nearby trails.
Sasquatch Cabins is a family-run business committed to ensuring guests have a memorable stay at Sasquatch Cabins. The property owners don’t live on the property but are available to assist with any questions and recommendations to make your stay even better. Book your stay today and experience the beauty and adventure of Packwood, WA.
- 18 miles from the Stevens Canyon Entrance to Mount Rainier National Park
- 55 miles from Windy Ridge Viewpoint on Mt. St. Helens
- 2.5 hours away from the hustle & bustle of Seattle, WA
- 2.5 hours away from the center of Portland, OR
New to visiting the Packwood Area?