There’s something great about getting away from the hustle and bustle of city life and spending an afternoon on the farm.
The Rusty Plow is a small farm locally owned and operated that offers visitors a you-pick blueberry experience during the summer months. The farm offers several varieties of blueberries! Ask about their limited supply of local honey too. Explore their 3.2 acres of blueberry bushes.
Best time to visit the Rusty Plow
- Late June thru August
What to bring
- Bring a container to bring your berries home (the farm has buckets you can use while you pick your berries)
- A floppy hat to give you shade
What know before you go
- Closed toes shoes are best on the farm, leave the sandals, flipflops, and heels behind.
- Call ahead to make sure they are open. The farm can close from time to time during the blueberry season to let the bushes recover from picking
- If you forget to bring a container to take your berries home the farm has free bio-degradable bags or for an additional .50 cents you can purchase a sturdy box
- For food safety reasons no pets are allowed on the farm. Visitors with dogs can opt to kennel their pets at Happy Tails nearby.
What are the costs?
- $2.75 per pound (cash, credit, debit and Apple Pay accepted)
- No admission fee
- Free parking
Where to go
23206 SE 448TH Street, Enumclaw, WA
- For lodging near the Rusty Plow farm click here.