This renovated cabin offers a hot tub, propane fireplace, wi-fi, and a pet-friendly environment located in Ashford, Washington.
With its close proximity to the Nisqually Entrance to Mount Rainier National Park, Running Deer Chalet offers accommodations open year-round. The vacation rental offers 1 bedroom (downstairs) with a sleeping loft upstairs. The chalet can accommodate up to 4 guests.
The main floor has an open concept living room with a propane fireplace and a sofa. Also on the main floor is the bathroom, laundry room, kitchen, and a bedroom with a queen-size bed. The upstairs sleeping loft has a queen-size bed and futon. Stairs are required to enter the chalet and access the sleeping loft. The space is also equipped with a hot tub, outdoor fire pit, deck, BBQ grill, WiFi.
While the chalet is not air-conditioned it is located on a forested lot surrounded by trees.
- Indoor fireplace
- Central heating
- Free parking
- Hot Tub
No parties or events
Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
Check out by 11 AM
- There is a limit of 1 dog per reservation unless otherwise approved by the Owner in writing.
- At no time are the number of pets disclosed to be exceeded.
- It is HIGHLY recommended that pets be kenneled/crated any time they are left unattended on/in the property. Many pets do not react well to being left alone in an unfamiliar environment. Chewed doors, trim, and blinds have occurred in the past due to dogs being left uncrated when their owners leave them behind alone.
- Pets must be completely house trained. Use of puppy pads is not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed on any furniture at any time.
- Pets should be under the owner’s control at all times and not allowed to roam off of the property. They should be on a leash off of the property and at the beach. Pets should not disturb the neighbors in any way.
- Pets are not to be bathed in the showers/bathtub inside the home or dried off with the linens. Please use the hose or outdoor shower to wash off pets.
- Pets must be current on all flea/tick preventatives and rabies vaccines. Veterinarian documentation may be required.
- Must not have a bite/aggression history.
- Guests must pick up all pet waste and are responsible for disposing of it properly (bagged) in the outdoor garbage cans. This includes when the pet is on the beach with the owner.
- Guests must clean up any pet accidents that occur immediately.
- Guests are to clean up any excess pet hair prior to departure.
- Guests are responsible for their pets’ conduct at all times. Any complaints from neighbors for excessive barking and/or improper control can result in eviction without refund.
- Guest is solely responsible for any injury/damage their pet(s) cause to neighboring properties or other people/animals and therefore indemnifies/releases Property Owner from any liability.
- Guest is responsible for any/all damage to the property, furnishings, and contents and additional cleaning fees caused by their pet(s). Charges for damage will include the cost to repair the damage (time/material) as well as any additional costs incurred by the owner including lost revenue and/or fees incurred due to the length of time it takes to make the repairs. Guest must notify the owner of any/all damages immediately.