About River’s Edge near Mount Rainier National Park:
The River’s Edge cabin is available for year-round guests. This cabin is a “tiny house” style cabin, set on the edge of a river with beautiful views. Guests have access to a private hot tub and fire pit. The cabin has a loft with a king-size bed, please note the ceiling height for the sleeping loft is only four feet high. The main area of the cabin has a bedroom with a full bed, full-size bathroom, and small kitchen. The living room has seating for four people and features a flatscreen tv, blue ray player. The cabin has wireless internet.
About the location:
The River House cabin is set near the banks of the beautiful Nisqually river with views of the water and mountains.
Ideally suited for:
Family vacations, solo travel, quiet retreats, and romantic getaways
Q: Is the River’s Edge Cabin pet-friendly?
A: The current owner/operator has severe allergies sorry, no pets are allowed at this time.
- Private outdoor hot tub
- Outdoor fire pit
- Full kitchen
- Free parking
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
- No pets
- 2-night minimum stay required
- Cleaning Fee $60
- Property Damage Insurance $59
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
House RulesCheck-in after: 4:00 PMCheck out before 11:00 AM
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- This is a tiny home and cannot accommodate more than 4 people total at any time.
- Due to severe allergies, no pets can be accepted.
- If any rule is broken. Immediate cancellation of the reservation will take place with no refund.