About the River View Cabin
This cabin is located in a scenic spot right on the banks of the White River with a private Hot Tub on the deck overlooking the river. Conveniently located near Alta Crystal Resort, this private cabin rental is still secluded yet a short easy walk to the restaurants and shops of Greenwater. Steps away from the cabin is the Riverfront trail that’s perfect for hiking or mountain biking. Guests here can easily explore Mount Rainier and Crystal Mountain, or be content to relax in the tranquility and watch the river go by.
Please note guests staying at the River View Cabin have use of all property amenities at Alta Crystal Resort including their year-round heated pool and hot tub and complimentary evening events at Alta Crystal Resort.
About the Location
Seasonally visitors that stay in the River View Cabin can enjoy skiing, snowboarding, and snowshoeing at Crystal Mountain Resort each winter and spring. During the summer months, visitors can enjoy hiking, scenic drives, and exploring the Sunrise areas of Mount Rainier National Park.
Romantic retreats, family vacations, and retreats.
- There is a King bed with stunning river view with ensuite bathroom
- Two additional Queen beds upstairs adjacent to the master in an open loft
- Private 6 Person Hot Tub on Deck Over Looking the River
- Queen Sleeper sofa in the living room.
- Direct TV and free WiFi
- Landline as cell phone reception is poor in the area
- Wood-stove type fireplace
- Large fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, dishwasher, full sized refrigerator and freezer, washer, and dryer
- All dishes, cookware; utensils; plus napkins, salt and pepper, paper towels, dishwashing soap and powder
- Satellite television. Television has access to almost 200 channels
Guests have access to resort amenities:
- Year-round heated pool (90 degrees in the winter)
- Hot tub
- Evening activities on weekends and every night during winter holiday periods; also every night during July & August
- 1920s recreation lodge with ping pong, foosball, and board games
- Fireplaces and small fully equipped kitchens in all rooms
- Satellite television (almost 200 channels), DVD players and free WiFi* in all rooms
- Snowshoe, hiking, and biking trails from your door
- Snowshoe and mountain bike rentals
- In-room gourmet “heat and eat” meals
- On-site grocery and gift shop; restaurants close by
- Recreation field for snow forts and snowball fights in the winter; croquet, volleyball, and horseshoes in the summer
- 700+ rental movie collection
- Outdoor charcoal grills