Almost Paradise Lodging offers a series of cabins, perfect for peaceful stays.
The Rainier Cabin offers the charm of a cozy mountain cabin sets the atmosphere for a quiet, relaxing getaway. Delight in nature’s serene abundance while you soothe your cares away in your private hot tub.
Occupancy — one to two people. Standard minimum stay is two nights. A single night stay may be available. Please inquire. Some holiday periods may require a longer minimum stay. Rainier Cabin is located in a countryside neighborhood on twelve acres along with the main lodge/office, Paradise Guest House, and Sunrise Guest House, within 5 miles of the main entrance to Mt. Rainier National Park.
To place reservations, or for more information visit: http://www.almostparadiselodging.com or call (360) 569.2540
Amenities are private and not shared:
- Hot tub, outside and covered
- Fire place — gas
- Kitchenette — well equipped with microwave, microwaveable containers, under-counter refrigerator, coffee maker/grinder, toaster, dishes, utensils, fresh coffee beans, tea and more
- Full bathroom with tub/shower with double shower heads
- Queen bed
- Fresh terry robes
- Fresh cotton linens
- Fresh towels
- Clothes iron
- Hair dryer
- Picnic table
- Outdoor campfire pit
- Private parking
- DVD/TV — no TV reception
- Complimentary DVD movie selection at the main lodge/office
- Complimentary guest telephone and wireless internet access available in the main lodge during office hours; please have calling card for any applicable long distance charges