About Paradise Village near Mount Rainier National Park:
About the location:
The Paradise Village (formerly the Rainier Valley Inn) is located 4.9 miles from the Nisqually entrance to Mt. Rainier National Park. A bakery and restaurant are located on site with additional dining options in Elbe and Ashford.
Ideally suited for:
Family vacations, solo travel, quiet retreats, and romantic getaways
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Memory foam mattress
- Flat-screen TV
- Free cable channels
- Coffee machine
- Hardwood floors
- Bathrooms amenities
- Bathroom Bluetooth speaker
- Bathroom night light LED
- Bathroom heating floor
- Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Late check-out is subject to room availability
- 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM check-out: 50% room rate surcharge
- After 5:00 PM check-out: 100% room rate surcharge
- For a 100% refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made 7 full days prior to listing’s local check in time (or 3:00 PM if not specified) on the day of check-in.
If the guest cancels less than 7 days in advance, the nights not spent are not refunded. If a guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded.
- Smoking is not permitted within hotel buildings themselves, guests who smoke are permitted to do so outside in designated areas.
- Pets are not allowed.
- There are no rollaway beds on site. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
- All children are welcome. Up to 2 children under 12 years old stay FREE of charge when using existing beds.
- Any additional adults are charged $10.00 per person per night when using existing beds.
- Additional fees may not be included automatically in the total cost and fees will apply upon arrival.
- A valid credit card will be required upon booking; for credit card reservations, the same card(s) must be presented upon check-in.
- Management reserves the right to cancel any reservations without notice if notified of any fraud or illegal activities associated with the full payments received.