107 Paradise Drive East
Ashford, WA 98304
1 Room / 1 Unit | Sleeps 2
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Nisqually Nest is a charming cabin nestled in the forest near Mount Rainier National Park
The main floor features a living room, kitchen, and bathroom. The living room has a comfy sofa and a wood stove. Enjoy a good movie night? Utilize your own streaming accounts by signing into the cabin’s smart TV with popular streaming channels like Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc. A DVD player is provided along with a few classic movies. Ascend a short flight of steps up to the bedroom where you will find a cozy queen bed with a fluffy down comforter. The upstairs bedroom has an electric fireplace. Lights that trim the house create a magical pattern on the ceiling of the bedroom room if left on at night.
- Nisqually Nest is situated in Paradise Estates, a quiet, rural development on the south side of the Nisqually River.
- 5 miles from the Nisqually Entrance to Mount Rainier National Park, the most popular entrance and the only entrance maintained and open year-round
- For mountain bikers, Osborne Mountain has miles of gravel-grinding rides from the cabin’s doorstep!
- The Nisqually Nest has a private driveway with parking for up to 2 vehicles (one behind the other).
- Make sure you stock up on groceries before you arrive. The nearest full-size grocery store is in the town of Morton and Eatonville, which are each about a half-hour drive. There are several restaurants in the Ashford area with seasonal changing hours.
- Firewood and fire starter supplies are not provided. Firewood is available for purchase at Jacob’s Barbershop in Ashford. Guests may want to bring a fire starter and newspaper from home.
- The cabin has a newly installed mini-split HVAC unit, which provides heat and air conditioning.
- hot tub
- air conditioning
- fire pit
- 32″ HDTV with Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, HBO Max, Hulu, Netflix
- Maximum occupancy 2 people
- No pets
- Check-in after 4:00 PM
- Checkout before 11:00 AM
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM – 8:00 AM
- Commercial photography allowed
- No parties or events
- No smoking
- If the posted check-in/check-out time is violated an additional $100 is added to the invoice due to challenges this causes the housekeeping staff
- Must be 25 years old or older to rent the cabin
- If more than two guests stay overnight on the property without prior arrangement, there will be a $100/night fee
- If a pet is brought onto the property, an additional $250 cleaning fee will be added to the guest invoice
- A security hold of $250 will be held and released after the inspection of the property and no excessive damage above normal wear and tear is observed
- 2-night minimum stay required, longer minimum stays may be required during peak season or holiday periods
- Parking is not allowed on the street