About Mt. Rainier Getaway
About the location
Located in the Echo Valley neighborhood in Ashford, Washington. Echo Valley is home to year-round residents and additional vacation rentals. The Mt. Rainier Getaway is a five mile drive to the Nisqually Entrance of Mt Rainier National Park.
Want to see more photos from this location? Visit the Mt. Rainier Getaway Instagram gallery.
- Hot tub
- Guest laundry
- Check-in: After 4:00 PM
- Checkout: 11:00 AM
- Self check-in with smart lock
- Not suitable for children and infants
- No smoking
- No parties or events
- 1-dog is permitted per stay. A lint roller is provided for guests to tidy up after a dog if it sheds. The operator of this vacation rental will charge an extra cleaning fee if the cleaner takes longer than normal to deal with the cleaning. Pets are asked to stay off furniture. Please do not leave pet unattended. Guests must pick up dog waste in a doggy poop bag and dispose of it in an outdoor trash can. Please report any accidents so the housekeeper can properly clean. The yard is not fenced so your pet should be leashed at all time.
- Quiet hours after 10:00 PM.
- No shoes in the house.
- To avoid paying damage fees do not use bath bombs, shampoo, beer, lotion, tanning oil or similar products in the hot tub. Guests are asked to shower prior to using the hot tub. Please see waiver of liability for hot tub use on the cabin’s Airbnb page.