About Mountain Meadows:
The Mountain Meadows Inn and Chalet is a historic Craftsman-style home, from 1910 offering accommodations near Mt. Rainier National Park. The historic inn has a large wrap-around porch/veranda, for all to enjoy. All guests at the inn are able to enjoy the common areas of the living room and dining room. The inn has beautifully restored Fir floors, from its 1910 origins, while the dining room is graced with new Travertine stone floors. All rooms at the inn have been painted artistically with designer paints. All rooms also look out on a beautiful meadow and park-like forest. The inn welcomes people of all faiths/cultures and the hosts enjoy meeting people from all nations of the world.
In the Chalet, each of the three Suites is comfortable and spacious. Each has a private entrance and private bath/enclosed shower; a full kitchenette and sleeps up to four guests. In the inn, each of the three suites is also comfortable and spacious. Each has a private bathroom, with a shower or bath/shower combination. Guests in the Inn are able to utilize the refrigerator, stove, and microwave, sharing these with other guests of the Inn.
Mountain Meadows Inn has upgraded suites; with WiFi (high-speed internet) and Direct TV, in each of the Suites in the Chalet and one Direct TV in the living room of the Inn. Enjoy this serene, park-like, old-growth setting.
About the location:
Mountain Meadows Inn and Chalet suites are located in a relaxing and park-like area (with a campfire area/complimentary wood). The Inn, built in 1910, has been recently updated and attractively appointed. It is spacious and rustically/elegant. It has 3 separate suites (each with its own bathroom). These Suites share a living room (Direct TV), dining room, and kitchen area. The Chalet has 3 separate, studio-like Suites (each with a kitchenette, Direct TV, and bathroom). All suites and areas have WiFi. The innkeepers welcome guests from all over the U.S. and the world.
Area activities near Mountain Meadows:
Hiking, year-round guided horseback tours, fishing, snowshoeing, visits to the local sculpture park, and scenic drives.
Ideally suited for:
Quiet retreats, romantic getaways, and solo travel.
- Free parking
- Breakfast included for guests of the inn
- Hot Tub
- Use of a campfire area, (wood provided)
- Separate entrances for each suite, for privacy and ease coming-and-going
- Separate baths for each suite, with glass-enclosed showers or showers inside the bathtub and a full range of toiletries
- WiFi and Direct TV/ Smart TV in each Suite, in the Chalet. Then, WiFi in the Inn, as well as Direct TV in the living room, of the Inn
- Complimentary parking space, for ease to Suites
- Kitchenette in Chalet Suites includes Microwave; Refrigerator; Bagel-width toasters; Coffee pot/Coffee grinder (with Gourmet, Organic whole-roasted beans/grinder), Stash teas, cream and sugars
- Complimentary snacks
- Kitchen in the Inn: guests have access to the microwave and refrigerator
- Families are welcome
Book Mountain Meadows Inn, Ashford on TripAdvisor: See 78 traveler reviews, 93 candid photos, and great deals for Mountain Meadows Inn, ranked #1 of 3 B&Bs / inns in Ashford and rated 4.5 of 5 at TripAdvisor.
- Pets are not allowed