Mill Village Motel is located in historic downtown Eatonville
On a clear day as guests arrive at the Mill Village they may be distracted gawking at views of Mount Rainier from the parking lot. You may not notice the mural on the side of the building. The mural tells the story of the early days of Eatonville. Images of days gone by when steam engines and lumber were king plaster the side of the motel. Next door to the motel is Bruno’s restaurant offering hearty plates of food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Bruno’s has indoor and outdoor dining, an extensive menu and generous portions. Across the street from the motel is the hot new destination restaurant in town, Mill Haus Cider Co. known for its ambiance, crisp locally sourced ciders, and delicious food. Guests of the Mill Village are within easy walking distance of shops, antiquing, and other dining.
About the Motel
The motel offers 32 air-conditioned rooms, each featuring microwaves, and flat-screen televisions. There are two room types, one style has a queen size bed while the other room type offers two queen beds. Each room has a private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. A complimentary self-serve continental breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM. A small conference space and meeting room are on site. Free self parking and WIFI are available.
About the Location
- 1-minute drive from Smallwood Park
- 6-minute walk to the Bud Blancher Trail to Mashel Falls
- 4 mile drive to Stringtown Cellars You-Pick Lavender Farm
- 7 mile drive to Northwest Trek Wildlife Park
- 9 minute drive from Pioneer Farm Museum & Ohop Indian Village offering living history tours
- 22.7 miles from Gifford Pinchot National Forest
- 25.5 miles from the Nisqually Entrance of Mount Rainier National Park
- 52 miles from the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
- Free Continental Breakfast
- Staffed at the front desk daily 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Pets allowed in designated “pet” rooms (dogs and cats only, up to 35 lbs). Pets must be supervised at all times. A pet fee applies.
Service animals welcome
Minimum check-in age – 18
- Wheelchair accessible rooms are limited, please request one at the time of placing reservations. Please note there are no elevators at this property.