The Mason Jar Farm stay is a relaxing, peaceful stay designed to help guests shed the stress that can come from fast-paced city life.
Need to work remotely? The farm offers high-speed wifi and a view of majestic Mt. Rainier. Guests have access to a private patio and entrance, plus a full kitchen and bbq area. The farm is close to easy trail hikes, and 30 minutes from recreational skiing, hiking, biking. Guest access to laundry facilities can be used for an additional charge on stays over 3 nights. Located a short drive from Mud Mountain Dam, Nolte State Park, downtown historic Enumclaw with shops and restaurants.
Book the entire 2-room bungalow, or a “tiny house” on the farm.
For guests staying two nights during the growing season, the farm offers a farm-fresh produce basket with in-season produce ready washed and ready for you to enjoy with your BBQ after a full day of exploring the area. Please ask when booking online what is available and pricing. The Mason Jar Farm is a working farm so depending on the time of year, the farm activities will vary. Guests are given a self-guided tour map and space to roam.
Farm activities can include:
- Stroll the grounds
- Walk the gardens
- Sit in the sensory garden in the orchard
- Walk the pasture or head to the hills
- Watching the eagles and other wildlife and farm critters
Safe and simple campfires are permitted in the designated fire pit area until quiet hours. A farm is an enchanting place for young and old. There are many potential dangers on the farm for the very young. Parents must supervise their little ones at all times. Children under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult while on the farm.
- Self Check-in With Lock Box
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Hairdryer, shampoo, and conditioner supplied in the bathroom
- TV with cable
- Long-Term Stays of 28+ days allowed
- Bookings handled through the farm’s AirBNB listing.
- Please note there is no cancellation policy. Once booked and paid for the reservation charges are non-refundable.