Why Visit Maris Farms?
- The fall color in the pumpkin patch, hay rides, and cute farm animals all make for great Instagram worthy photo ops
- There’s a 5-acre corn maze, wacky races, games, and nearly 30 attractions
- Haunted Woods is a spooky attraction to visit at dark
- For more spooky nighttime fun there’s a Zombie Paintball course, a Hot Seat Escape, and even a Mechanical Bull
When to Visit the Farm
- The fall is best so plan your visits late September thru October 31 (weekdays have lighter crowds but no food vendors)
- Dress for the weather and wear footwear suited for mud, gravel.
- If it’s rainy you may want to throw a rag in the car to wipe off muddy shoes before getting back in the car.
- Well-socialized friendly dogs on a leash are allowed during daytime visits to the farm but must be registered at the entry booth on arrival. (And remember to bring supplies to clean up after your pet)
Address: 25001 Sumner-Buckley Hwy, Buckley, WA 98321
Phone: (253) 862-2848
For additional farm visits in the Mount Rainier region consider:
Rusty Plow (summer blueberry picking)
Thomasson Family Farm (open in Spring for Easter and Fall)