Little Red Cabin on the Lake
This waterfront vacation rental is 1-story, with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and an outdoor hot tub. Located in Ashford, Washington on a spacious lot with a lake in the backyard connected to the Big Creek. This cabin is 5.6 miles from the Nisqually entrance of Mount Rainier National Park.
The primary bedroom has a king-size bed.
The secondary bedroom has a full-size bed. The living room has a queen size sofa sleeper. The maximum occupancy for this vacation rental is 6 people. The living room TV has Netflix, and Disney Plus. The kitchen has a Keurig coffee machine, ground coffee machine, dinnerware, flatware, drinkware, cookware, and serving ware. Guest laundry is available.
Outside is a partially fenced backyard with an outdoor seating area, fire pit, and private hot tub.
- There is ongoing construction on one side of the house. Expect construction noise during the day.
- During the early spring, late fall, and winter seasons there might be snow. During these times, the Little Red Cabin staff recommends guests have an AWD SUV with chains on hand.
- Cellphone: cellphone signal is weak; guests are advised to enable WIFI calling/texting if their carrier allows it.
- Hot tub
- Internet access
- Guest laundry
- Pet friendly with partially fenced back yard
- 50″ HDTV with Disney+, Netflix
- Waterfront location
- No parties and events ($500 fine) for guests who ignore the no-party rule. Quiet hours between 10:00 PM-8:00 AM.
- No smoking or vaping on the property including outdoor areas.
- No digital piracy.
- No shoes in the home.
- The operators of Little Red believe the home to be child and family-friendly but the home is not child-proofed. Please do not leave children unattended.
- Use of fire pit and charcoal grill is prohibited when a burn ban is in effect.
- Pets: Well-trained pets are welcome at $50 per pet. Please let us know if you’ll be bringing your pet. Please note that we strictly do not allow pets on furniture including couches, throws, beds, pillows, and towels. Excessive pet hair/mess found on furniture and linens resulting in extra cleaning effort will be charged accordingly. Please do not leave pets unattended inside or outside. Please bring poop bags and dispose of your pet’s waste in outdoor bins.
- Maintenance: Vendors (e.g. landscaper) may stop by to conduct work on exterior spaces. They will not be allowed in the home without guests’ prior permission. Also, there may be an active pest control plan which may include baits (e.g. ant bait) inside the home. They are usually placed where children and pets can’t reach them, but please do not leave pets and children unattended.
- The regular nightly rate covers 4 guests. Additional guest fees are $25 per person per night, up to a maximum of 6 guests. Please indicate an accurate number of guests.
- Little Red on the Lake utilizes dynamic pricing. This means that booking rates may increase or decrease every day. The operators do not honor yesterday’s pricing.
- This property upholds its cancellation policy. The operators highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your booking.
- One complimentary date change if your check-in date is more than 2 weeks away. No date changes otherwise.
- Please shower before going into the hot tub.
- Internet: Restricted to internet browsing and streaming movies & shows using our Smart TV. This property uses Satellite internet by Viasat in the home.