Packwood, WA 98361
2 Rooms / 1 Unit | Sleeps 4
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Community: Packwood, Washington
The Little Elk Cabin is a 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental in Packwood, WA.
The open layout of the cabin includes a living room area, dining area, and kitchen. There are two cozy bedrooms, a bonus room with laundry facilities, and a small bathroom. Although the compact bathroom is tiny, you’ll probably be too busy enjoying the rest of the cabin and the surrounding area to even notice.
After a long day of exploring the beautiful surroundings, you can relax in the outdoor hot tub. In the large backyard area, you may spot some elk or deer. You can also gather around the fire pit, grill some delicious food on the gas grill, and create lasting memories.
The living room area has a Roku TV, arcade game, and board games to keep you entertained. The kitchen is stocked with essentials such as pots and pans so you can prepare meals with ease. The bonus room with laundry facilities is an added convenience, and the dresser top space and mirror can serve as an extension of the bathroom.
- 5 minutes from a grocery store and restaurants in downtown Packwood
- 30 minutes from the Stevens Canyon Entrance to Mount Rainier National Park
30 minutes from the White Pass Ski Resort
New to visiting the Packwood area?
Stop by the Packwood Visitor Center at 13011 US-12, Packwood, WA 98361, or call (360) 492-7365 for information on area dining, attractions, and special events.
- Hot tub
- 55″ HDTV with Roku
- AC – split type ductless system
- Fire pit
- Shared community outdoor pool – available seasonally, open specific hours, pool toys, requires access fee and registration 3 days prior to arrival, pool is open in summer season only
- Outdoor community swimming pool and golf accessible via the Country Club for a small access fee. MUST register 3 days in advance. Pool is open during the summer only.
- DOG RULES (ONE ALLOWED) In general, please be respectful of the property with your dog. ONE dog permitted (up to 75 lbs). A $65 fee is due at time of booking. Dog is not to be left alone in the cabin at any time. And must be leashed on walks or outside the property. Dog is not allowed on ANY of the furniture including the beds and couches. Please clean up completely after your pup (hair, mud, dog waste, etc.) Little Elk Cabin will provide specific towels and lint rollers to help (additional cleaning fee WILL be considered if excess hair is left). A $500 security deposit applies to each booking for any pet damage (not collected up front).
- NO reservation changes/alterations for spring break and holiday bookings. Cancellation policy strictly enforced.
- In the winter Skate Creek Road is closed (the route through Ashford). Guests are responsible for double checking their route and the road conditions before traveling. Refunds are not given for last-minute cancellations due to weather or situations out of our control.
- The area is a mix of full-time residents and vacation renters. You will often find people taking walks in the area enjoying the scenery. If you are bringing your pup, please make sure your pup is leashed at all times while outside as you will likely see other leashed dogs.
- Check-in after 4:00 PM and Checkout before 10:00 AM
- Must have ID verification with AirBnB
- NO food or drink inside the hot tub
- No additional visitors on the property outside the number in the reservation
- No parties or illegal activity
- Events are allowed under certain circumstances. MUST be approved by the property manager prior to booking reservations.
- *HOT TUB* The guest understands that there are special risks involved in the use of a hot tub. Guest is aware there are potential dangers to children who are not carefully supervised, as well as any person using the hot tub too long or if a person has health risks, is intoxicated, using any kind of drugs or medication, or is pregnant. Guest agrees to waive any claim whatsoever against the Owner of the property for accidents or injury arising from the use of the hot tub. Guest agrees that he/she is responsible and liable for any damages that occur to the hot tub through their or their guest’s misuse or negligence. Should the Guest or Guest’s guests contaminate the water with sand or suntan lotion by not abiding by the rules, the guest agrees to an additional charge of $400.00 to cover the cost to drain, clean, and refill the tub and remediate the contamination to the filtering system.