Packwood, WA 98361
3 Rooms / 1 Unit | Sleeps 8
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Community: Packwood, Washington
Welcome to Lazy Jacks Mountain Cabin, a Pacific Northwest getaway in Packwood, WA!
Lazy Jacks Mountain Cabin is nestled in the heart of the Gifford Pinchot National Forest. This vacation rental has a vaulted ceiling in the comfy grand room with windows to let in the natural light. This cozy cabin boasts two bedrooms downstairs, each with a queen-sized bed. Upstairs, the master suite offers a king bed and two twin beds (a day bed with a trundle). The cabin has a full bath located in the master suite and another bathroom with a shower on the main floor. Lazy Jacks comfortably accommodates up to eight guests.
The cabin also features a huge deck with a new hot tub, propane firepit, and an outdoor grill.
There’s central air for hot summer nights. Whether you want to soak in the hot tub after a long day of hiking, roast marshmallows by the fire pit, or just relax on the deck with a good book, Lazy Jacks has you covered. Enjoy the lending library, games, high-speed WIFI, and large smart TV with FireStick.
Inside the cabin, you’ll find the comforts of home. The fully loaded kitchen has everything you need to cook up a delicious meal, including appliances, pots, pans, utensils, and both a coffeemaker and Keurig. The vaulted ceiling in the living room adds to the cozy atmosphere and makes it the perfect place to relax after a day of adventure.
Hiking, swimming, golfing, skiing, scenic drives along the White Pass Scenic Byway.
Lazy Jacks is ideally located just yards from the green on the High Valley Country Club golf course and 10 miles from the entrance to Stevens Canyon Entrance to Mount Rainier National Park. Just ten minutes to shops, breweries, and restaurants in downtown Packwood.
- Private hot tub
- Guest laundry
- 75″ HDTV with DVD player
- Sound system with aux
- Pack ’n play/Travel crib
- Central air conditioning
- Public or shared beach access
- Fire pit
- BBQ grill
Shared pool – available seasonally, open specific hours, available from Jun to Aug, open from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- 8 guests maximum
- No pets
- Check-in after 4:00 PM
- Checkout before 11:00 AM
- Quiet hours 9:00 PM – 8:00 AM
- No parties or events
- No smoking, incense, or vaping in the vacation rental
- If you’d like to use the HOA facilities such as the pool or golf course please tell the property manager before your stay so they can add you to a list. You must check in at the club house for use of both. The clubhouse accepts cash only. Call to confirm pricing during your dates as they are subject to change.
- Only guests listed are allowed on the premises.
- Like many rural properties this unit is on a septic system. This means only human waste and small amounts of toilet paper should be flushed down the toilet. Flushing a giant wad of toilet paper, baby wipes, flushable wipes, paper towels, facial cleansing wipes, feminine hygiene products, diapers, flushable diaper inserts, etc. will damage the septic system and result in extra charges. Do not park/drive on yard over septic drain field.
- Young children and intoxicated guests are never allowed in the hot tub unsupervised. Never, ever sit on the edge of the hot tub. Close hot tub lid immediately after use.