About Lazy Bears Creekside Cabin
Come to relax to the sounds of Big Creek as it rushes along right outside this waterfront cabin in Ashford, Washington. Lazy Bears Creekside Cabin was remodeled from floor to ceiling in 2008 with the highest quality craftsmanship. All of the furnishings and décor have been thoughtfully selected to make guests feel welcome and pampered.
Lazy Bears Creekside Cabin features a separate game room with pool table, large card and game table, TV with DVD player and XBox, and more. You’ll love the style, quality, and space of this luxury cabin. The cabin is located approximately 77 miles / 123 kilometers (a 2-hour drive) from the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, and only 10 minutes from the Nisqually Entrance to Mount Rainier National Park.
Comfortably sleeps 8 people, maximum of 10.
Includes detached great room with pool table.
- Children of all ages welcome
- No pets allowed
- Perfect for family vacations or romantic getaways
Lazy Bears Creekside Cabin Amenities
- 8′ hot tub with 64 jets and built-in stereo
- 8′ pool table
- Free WiFi
- Two (2) widescreen LCD TVs with satellite
- DVD player
- Xbox gaming system
- Media collection (board games, video games, DVDs, and books)
- CD player / radio
- Deck with stainless steel BBQ
- Freestanding gas fireplace
- Washer and dryer
- Towels and linens provided
- Coffee maker
- Dishware, cookware, bakeware, and utensils
- Waffle mix, hot chocolate, coffee, and tea provided
- Cooking oil and spices provided
- High chairs and cribs available upon request
Lazy Bears Creekside Cabin on Big Creek w/private hot tub near Mt. Rainier UPDATED 2018 - TripAdvisor - Ashford Vacation Rental
Rates are calculated based on the latest information provided. Please contact the manager/owner to confirm actual rates for your requested dates. Cleaning Fee: $50 / stay - Fee Additional Rate and Availability Information