Packwood, WA 98361
1 Room / 1 Unit | Sleeps 5
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Community: Packwood, Washington
Heartwood Cabin is a brand new custom A-Frame with a cedar hot tub located in Packwood.
This one-bedroom retreat is located near the Cowlitz River. On clear days views of the towering Butter Peak are available from the property. Guests can relax in the cedar hot tub. On clear PNW nights guests can enjoy stargazing on any of the cabin’s three decks. The spacious back deck even includes a built-in cedar hot tub, perfect for soothing your muscles after a day of exploring.
Inside, Heartwood Cabin is just as impressive. The lower level boasts a large open living room with a wood-burning stove and a queen-size memory foam sleeper sofa, making it perfect for accommodating additional guests. The kitchen is fully stocked, and a full laundry room is available for guest use.
Upstairs, you’ll find a comfortable open loft with two beds, a seating area, and a half bath. The cabin features high-speed WIFI, Netflix, and a sound bar that can play music via Bluetooth. If you want to unplug and unwind, a selection of books and games is available. While the wood stove provides ample heat, the cabin’s heat pump with central air is the primary heating/cooling system, making it the perfect year-round getaway.
- 10 minutes from restaurants, breweries, and shops in downtown Packwood
- 30 minutes from White Pass Ski Area
New to visiting the Packwood area?
Stop by the Packwood Visitor Center at 13011 US-12, Packwood, WA 98361, or call (360) 492-7365 for information on area dining, attractions, and special events.
- Cedar hot tub
- Fire pit
- 3 decks
- Air conditioning
- Internet access
- HDTV with Amazon Prime Video
- Indoor fireplace: wood-burning
- Private backyard – Not fully fenced
- BBQ grill: gas
- Pets permitted
- 5 guests maximum
- Check-in: 4:00 PM – 11:00 PM
- Checkout before 11:00 AM
- No parties or events
- No smoking
- Guests are asked to use caution near the hot tub as it’s built flush with the deck, it’s easy to fall into if you’re not paying attention. The hot tub has snap locks to secure the cover to the deck. The cover must be on and secured with snaps anytime the hot tub is not in use. No standing on cover please! Absolutely no glassware outdoors or in hot tub. Plastic cups available for outdoor use. -No food or beverage in or near hot tub.
- No more than 5 guests are allowed at the cabin without host approval. There is a $25 charge per guest per night for any more than 2 guests. To avoid extra guest fees declare the proper amount of guests at the time of booking.
- Please remove shoes upon entering
- Please flush only toilet paper and nature’s waste down toilet- septic systems are sensitive.
- No parties or loud late night activity and be respectful of neighbors.
- Supervise children and pets closely, especially around hot tub and wood stove. There is a screen located under stairs to place around wood stove to help keep your little ones at a safe distance.
- No more than 2 dogs total per stay. Clean up after your pets- bag your solid waste and place in outdoor trash can by the street.
- Do not leave animals unattended at any time and keep them off of furniture and beds. There is a pet hair roller in top left kitchen drawer for those extra furry friends.
- No climbing or standing on cable railing. The cable is meant to protect from a fall but is not intended to support the weight of adults or children.
- There is a child gate for the stairs located beneath the stairs.
- Guests are asked to use caution on the decks and outdoor stairs in wet or cold weather.
- Do not burn anything other that provided fire starter and wood in wood stove.
- Outdoor fires must be small, supervised at all times, completely contained in provided fire pit and must be fully doused with water after use. Packwood and the surrounding area is very dry and prone to forest fires spring-fall. Provided wood is meant for indoor wood stove only. If you’d like to enjoy the outside fire pit please bring your own firewood or there are bundles of firewood in town at Blanton’s Market and Ace Hardware. Do not gather or chop down any wood from forest. Do not burn anything other than fire wood.
- Before check out strip all used bedding and used towels, place in washer, and start load. Place all dishes and non stemware glassware into dishwasher. If you use coffee maker please make sure it’s turned off when you’re finished using it.
- Please be timely with your check out. The housekeepers are on a tight schedule to make cabin ready for next guests. The registered guest is responsible for making sure other guests are aware of and follow these rules.