Live large in Ashford’s newest tiny home vacation rental.
The Goldilocks cabin is a cozy tiny home with thoughtful amenities packed into its 600 square feet. While the home may be tiny, the property is expansive. Sit out on the covered porch to take it all in. Venture onto the patio for a nightly fire or outdoor game. Grill dinner on the provided propane grill and eat under the trees at the outdoor patio table.
The main living area is on one floor, guests must navigate five steps to enter the home. On the main floor is a bedroom, kitchen area, living room and bathroom. The 2nd bedroom is in a lofted area with low four foot ceilings accessed by additional stairs. Please note the railing from the loft to the main floor is lower than a conventional railing. This bedroom space is most suited to guests who can easily navigate the stairs, low ceiling, and low railing.
Wi-Fi was recently installed with the fastest speed available in this rural location.
At the base of Mount Rainier, speeds and reliability of internet are unpredictable. Due to the nature of this mountain location, the home may lose power and internet during weather events. Outages typically last for 2-3 hours when this occurs. The cabin has flashlights and extra blankets for these occurrences. Power outages limit cooking options. If a guest choses to check out during a power outage can receive a refund of the nightly fee. Guests who choose to keep their reservation pay the full booking amount.
The vacation rental can accommodate guests and up to two dogs.
Please include pet details when placing reservations. Please familiarize yourself with the pet policy.
There’s an outdoor fit pit. There are multiple locations in town to purchase firewood for the outdoor fire pit. There’s a firewood vending machine outside of Jacob’s Barber in Ashford.
- Children’s books and toys for ages 0-2 years old and 2-5 years old
- Board games
- Air conditioning
- Indoor fireplace: electric
- Wifi – 12 Mbps
- Kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper, Dishes and silverware, Bowls, chopsticks, plates, cups, etc., coffee maker: drip coffee maker, wine glasses, toaster, baking sheet
- Barbecue utensils, grill, charcoal, bamboo skewers/iron skewers, etc.
- Private entrance, separate street or building entrance
- Fire pit with outdoor dining area, BBQ grill
- Free parking on premises
- Self check-in. Keypad check-in, check yourself into the home with a door code
- Check-in: After 3:00 PM
- Do to the nature of this mountain location, the vacation home may lose power during weather events. Outages typically last for 2-3 hours when this occurs. The house has flashlights and extra blankets for these occurrences. When the power is out cooking options are limited. If a guest choses to check out during a power outage, a refund of the nightly fee will be provided. Guests choosing to keep their reservation are charged the full booking amount.