About the Glowing Pines Log Cabin
Beds: 1Q, 1F, 1T
When naming this Mt. Rainier area cabin, the owners looked to one of their favorite features of the home… the glow from the peeled pine logs that make up the structure. This log cabin offers guests a spacious living/dining room area which features an open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, and a custom-made rustic chandelier. Also on the main level guests will find a bedroom with bunk beds (twin-size over full), fully-equipped kitchen, and full bathroom. For additional fun, try a round of table hockey. The entire upper area is a loft bedroom with queen-size bed and view of the open living area below.
Glowing Pines Log Cabin is in a great location, just 2 minutes from the center of Ashford and about 5 minutes to the Paradise entrance to Mt. Rainier National Park. This cabin is great for couples and is also family-friendly. Relax in the private backyard where guests can cozy up to the campfire, BBQ a tasty meal, or soak in the jetted hot tub.
Comfortably sleeps up to 5 people.
A Comfy Log Cabin
- Children of all ages welcome
- No pets allowed
- Perfect for family vacations or romantic getaways
- Hot tub
- Deck with stainless steel BBQ
- Free WiFi
- Rod Hockey foosball table
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Wall mounted LCD TV and DVD player
- Media collection (games, DVDs, books)
- CD player / radio
- Towels and linens provided
- Washer and dryer
- Waffle mix, hot chocolate, coffee and tea provided
- Dishware, cookware, bakeware, and utensils
- Cooking oil and spices
- Pellet burning stove with pellets onsite
- High chair and crib available upon request