Fillmore’s Landing is a cozy 2-story 800-square-foot cabin with a private cedar hot tub, BBQ, fire pit, and wood stove.
The main floor offers a kitchen, reading nook, living room with a wood-burning stove, and dining area. Upstairs are two queen size beds, a sofa, and the cabin’s bathroom. The cabin has one bathroom located upstairs on the opposite end of the sleeping quarters. The bathroom is updated with a new sink, toilet, and shower/tub combination. Towels and basic bathroom amenities are provided. The cabin has WIFI, a TV with Firestick, a record player, and records. Maximum occupancy is 6 guests.
The kitchen has a 30-inch range, pots, pans, a mini waffle maker, a toaster, and a blender. and utensils. Coffee lovers rejoice, the kitchen has many coffee options: a coffee pot, a French press, and a pour-over coffee pot (coffee provided). In the living room find puzzles, games, and an entertainment set (Amazon Firestick) with Netflix and Prime Video. In the reading nook, find books, and a collection of records to enjoy on the record player! Under the TV, find a Bluetooth speaker to enjoy your music around the cabin. The living room is large enough for a full/queen air mattress which is provided upstairs.
The grounds offer a deck with an outdoor dining area, a private cedar soaking hot tub, and a fire pit. Head out back to enjoy the deck and listen to the sounds of a babbling creek just 50 yards off the back. Enjoy a fire with friends and family and of course pop the lid on our cedar-soaking hot tub and let all of your stress melt away. Keep fires small and within the rock barriers and abide by all fire bans in the summer.
Located in Ashford, WA just 4 miles from the Nisqually entrance to Mount Rainier National Park. Surrounded by some of the best fishing, hiking, and adventures in the PNW. 2 hours from Seattle, WA.
- Guests have access to a swimming lake 1 mile from the cabin. The lake is accessed by walking on Osborn road.
- This home is veteran owned and we offer a military discount! Send an inquiry for special offers!
- The HOA is a no-shooting area, If you are in the area for hunting please remember to respect that as it is punishable by law. Wildlife will often come across the property mainly Deer but some Elk and others. Always keep your dog on a leash when outside.
- Fire-starting materials like cardboard or paper products are not provided. Firewood and a hatchet to split kindling are provided in the winter season only. A newly install split mini AC system located at the bottom of the stairs cools the home in warm summer months.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly rates available.
- Want to see more? Drop by the Fillmore’s Landing Facebook page.
Parking & facilities
Kitchen & dining
Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven and Refrigerator
Internet & office
Wireless Broadband Internet
Heating & cooling
Air conditioning, Fireplace and Heating available
Carbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit and Smoke Detector
Bathroom & laundry
Hair dryer, Essentials, Bathtub and Bed linen
- The cancellation policy is 50% of paid prepayments refundable when canceled 30 days before arrival or earlier. 0% refundable if canceled after.
- A pre-authorization of $250 to serve as a damage deposit is due before arrival and released 7 days after departure
- 100% of payment is due at the time of booking.
- $65 pet fee. Guests must mention if they are bringing their dog when placing reservations. Dogs are not allowed on furniture unless you use the provided pet blankets. Failure to do so or any other pet issues found will result in an additional $75 charge for extra cleaning.
- Fillmore’s Cabin is on community water and a septic system. Only natural waste and toilet paper can be flushed. Fixing a septic clog is a minimum of $350 charge, so please remember to abide by these rules. Guests will lose their security deposit and be charged the difference for any septic backup.
- No parties allowed and guests who break the house rules will lose their deposit, be evicted, and be immediately charged for any damages to the home.
- 2-night minimum stays on holiday weekends and during the summer months. We do not offer refunds for last-minute cancellations due to weather. Including power outages that are out of our control.
- The cabin is located in the heart of the cascade mountains. Periodic power outages and internet outages do occur. They are usually restored very quickly. We do not provide refunds for these events. We provide plenty of wood for the winter months as well as board games, cards, flashlights, and lanterns to enjoy the unplugged time.
- The cabin is accessed by fully maintained roads all year around. Mudslides are common during heavy rain. The property manager will work to ensure you have the latest travel updates while coming up to the mountains.
- Please note, fire starter material is not provided. firewood is provided only during the winter season. Firewood is not provided during the summer months.
- Fillmore’s Landing is in a neighborhood compromised of year-round residents and vacation rentals. Guests of Fillmore’s Landing are encouraged to abide by quiet hours (10 pm to 8 am).