It's the most unusual Northwest Festival ever - a celebration of slugs! Take a tentacled tram, make your own tentacles. Slide down a soapy track to victory in our Human Slug Race! Meet critters up close,
It’s the most unusual Northwest Festival ever – a celebration of slugs!
- Take a tentacled tram, make your own tentacles.
- Slide down a soapy track to victory in our Human Slug Race!
- Meet critters up close, take selfies as a flower and find our giant slug statue to play on.
- Find as many slugs as you can in the Tank o’ Slugs.
- Explore how slugs see, eat and smell at the Slug Tent.
- Or follow the story on our Snail Trail and appreciate nature at a slower pace.
- And don’t forget to grab a “slug with slime on the side” (fried pickle with dressing) at the Forest Cafe!
For local lodging near the event please click here.
27 (Saturday) 9:30 AM - 28 (Sunday) 5:00 PM
Northwest Trek and Wildlife Park360.832.7166 11610 Trek Drive East, Eatonville, WA