22jun(jun 22)9:30 AM23(jun 23)5:00 PMSlug Fest at Northwest Trek Wildlife ParkSlip, slide, and slime at this truly Northwest festival! Free with admission to Northwest Trek Wildlife Park on June 22-23, 2019.
May the slime be with you. Slip, slide, slime. It's the most unusual Northwest Festival ever - a
May the slime be with you.
Local Lodging near Slug Fest
- For family-friendly lodging near Slug Fest click here.
Make a vacation out of it. Come to Slug Fest early and stay late. There’s so much to see and do in the area. Check out these additional area attractions for families to experience before and after Slug Fest.
- Kids’ Trek at Northwest Trek Wildlife Park
- Zip Wild! Adventure Course at Northwest Trek Wildlife Park
- Pioneer Farm and Ohop Indian Village
- Mount Rainier National Park
- Mt. Rainier Railroad and Logging Museum
22 (Saturday) 9:30 AM - 23 (Sunday) 5:00 PM PST
Northwest Trek and Wildlife Park360.832.7166 11610 Trek Drive East, Eatonville, WA