The 2nd Annual Running With BigFoot 8K is scheduled for July 24th at Mud Mountain Dam. Grab your running shoes and get ready to hit the trail! Located in the foothills
The 2nd Annual Running With BigFoot 8K is scheduled for July 24th at Mud Mountain Dam.
Grab your running shoes and get ready to hit the trail! Located in the foothills of the Cascade Mountain Range in Western Washington, the course runs along a portion of the White River and through the Mud Mountain Dam recreation area. The trail winds through old and new growth forests containing a variety of trees, including evergreens and maples.
Register in advance. No on-site day-of registration will be allowed.
Register between April 22nd – May 31st $45 per person
June 1st- July 1st $50
July 2nd – July 15th $60
For lodging near the Mud Mountain Dam area click here.
From Seattle: Driving time 60 minutes
1. Take I-5 South to Hwy 18 East,
2. From Hwy 18 take the Auburn/Enumclaw exit
3. At Auburn take Hwy 164 East to Enumclaw
4. Go through Enumclaw and turn left onto Hwy 410 East
5. Go about 6 miles and turn right onto Mud Mountain Road
6. Go 2.5 miles to Mud Mountain Dam Project
From Tacoma: Driving time 60 minutes.
1. Take Hwy 167 to 410 East to Sumner
2. Hwy 410 East through Bonney Lake, Buckley, and Enumclaw
3. In Enumclaw stay on Hwy 410 East
4. Go about 6 miles and turn right onto Mud Mountain Road
5. Go 2.5 miles to Mud Mountain Dam Project
Q: Is the course stroller friendly?
A: It’s a trail run, sections of the course are not paved. We wouldn’t recommend trying to run the race with a stroller.
(Saturday) 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Mud Mountain Dam