This is a repeating eventoctober 21, 2017 6:00 pm
Hoot 'n' Howl Navigate through the
Navigate through the park to search for animals in the dark on a special nighttime tram tour. Revelers young and young-at-heart can play games, win prizes, and eat treats during this wild weekend!
- Venture to the Free-Roaming Area on a special nighttime tram tour and look for animals under the stars.
- Play games like Skee Ball, duck pond, miniature golf, Plinko, bean bag toss, ring toss, and ball toss.
- Trick-or-treat and pick up goodies throughout the park.
- Discover fantastic beasts of the Pacific Northwest in a magical guessing game.
- Enjoy some creepy Food Science.
- Make spooktacular crafts to take home.
- Learn how to survive the Zombie Apocalypse.
- Take a photo with props at the Photo Booth.
- Meet animals up close at Trailside Encounters.
- Spot Footloose the Moose.
Guests are encouraged to come in family friendly costume (but adults should leave masks and scary face paint at home). The front gate closes at 9 pm.
Conserve resources! Bring your own reusable candy bag from home. This is an easy way to make trick-or-treating more “green.”
|$11.95 reserved||$7.95 reserved||$9.95 reserved||$5.95 reserved|
|$13.95 at door||$9.95 at door||$11.95 at door||$7.95 at door|
|2 & younger free||2 & younger free||2 & younger free||2 & younger free|
Area Lodging: https://visitrainier.com/lodging/
Area Dining: https://visitrainier.com/food-and-drink/
(Friday) 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm PST
Northwest Trek and Wildlife Park360.832.7166 11610 Trek Drive East, Eatonville, WA