This is a repeating eventoctober 17, 2020 5:00 PM
Bring the whole family and take a spooky starlit tram ride through the Free-Roaming Area - lookout for the famous Ghost Tram! Come in costume and play games, visit treat stations
Bring the whole family and take a spooky starlit tram ride through the Free-Roaming Area – lookout for the famous Ghost Tram!
Come in costume and play games, visit treat stations for candy. (Adults, please leave full face masks at home.) Do some Freaky Food Science in the Kids’ Trek Pavilion, make your own ‘smores, vote for your favorite “scare-critter,” go on a Black Light Nature Walk. Now on TWO October weekends: Oct. 16-17 and 23-24!
- Book your tickets online to save money and guarantee a tram ride (no guarantees for day-of tickets). Free for under-3.
- Online ticket sales close Oct. 14 for the first weekend, Oct. 21 for the second. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Double-check your ticket date before you leave home, and arrive early – parking fills up fast.
- Bring flashlights for the paths, a reusable bag for candy, and dress for the weather.
- Check-in at the gate to get your tram time.
(Friday) 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Northwest Trek and Wildlife Park360.832.7166 11610 Trek Drive East, Eatonville, WA