Email | Website
Packwood, WA 98361
3 Rooms / 1 Unit | Sleeps 10
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
The Elder Family Lodge is a 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom pet-friendly vacation rental in Packwood, WA
This 2-story vacation rental offers plenty of space for families and friends. The lodge is adjacent to Gifford Pinchot National Forest land. Guests will find hiking and views of the forest right out the backdoor! Kid-friendly and pet-friendly this property welcomes families. When it’s meal time the kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, flatware, silverware, and coffee maker. There’s an eat-in island seating 6 with additional seating for 6 in the dining area. Not in the mood to cook? Restaurants and shops in downtown Packwood are a short drive from the property. After a day of sightseeing along the White Pass Scenic Byway, or spending time outside come back to the lodge to enjoy a relaxing night by the fireplace or a soak in the hot tub.
The primary bedroom has a king-size bed. Bedroom #2 has a king-size bed and 1 twin. And in bedroom #3 guests will find another king-size bed, 1 bunk bed, and 1 toddler bed. There’s an additional sleeping area with a twin bed in the downstairs common area if needed.
Elder Family Lodge is located in the fairly secluded High Valley community of Packwood.
- 5 miles to restaurants and shops in downtown Packwood
- 11 miles to Packwood Lake
- 17 miles to the Steven’s Canyon Entrance to Mount Rainier National Park
- 25 miles to White Pass Ski Area
- 94 miles to Mt. St. Helens
New to visiting the Packwood area?
Stop by the Packwood Visitor Center at 13011 US-12, Packwood, WA 98361, or call (360) 492-7365 for information on area dining, attractions, and special events.
- Hot Tub
- Deck and BBQ grill
- Air Conditioning
- Kid’s play area and 2 toddler beds
- Gas fireplace indoors
- Outdoor fire pit
- Pets allowed (Requires a $50 pet fee, per pet) Please add a note about the pet in the comments section of your reservation. TMC Vacation Rentals will contact you.
- 10 guests maximum
- Check-in after 3:00 PM
- Checkout before 11:00 AM
- No parties or events
- Must be 21 years of age or older to rent the cabin
- Renter agrees in advance to a $300 security/damage deposit (which will not be charged or requested) unless there is damage, missing items, additional cleaning or other costs incurred associated with the rental. Some cabins require a higher damage deposit.
- Smoking of any kind is not allowed inside. Evidence of smoking inside will result in loss of security deposit.
- Quiet hours from 10:00 PM-7:00 AM.
- 2-night minimum stay required, during peak holiday weekends a minimum stay of 3 nights is required weekends require a minimum three-night stay.
- During the summer a burn ban may go into effect in all of Lewis County. During this time campfires, the use of charcoal briquettes, and any other form of burning may be prohibited.
- Winters in Packwood may get very snowy. It is the guest’s responsibility to be properly equipped for harsh winter driving conditions. We do our best to keep our cabins accessible, but winter traction tires and 4-wheel drive may still be required.