About the Dancing Bear Lodge Cabin:
Beds: 5K, 3Q, 2T
Location: 2 Private Acres
Dancing Bear Lodge is a spacious, custom-built, 3,300 square foot home situated on 2 private acres. Comprised of the main house and a second building called the bonus area (just steps from the main house), this upscale lodge sleeps up to 18 people comfortably with 6 private bedrooms, 2 additional sleeping areas, and 3 bathrooms.
The whole family can enjoy dinner together at the expansive 16 person table in the large sunroom. The outdoor area includes two decks, a large patio table and chairs, a stone patio with fire pit, and a hot tub.
This cabin is located near the Nisqually entrance to Mount Rainier National Park in Ashford, Washington. The Nisqually entrance is the only gate to the national park that is open year-round. Dancing Bear Lodge is less than 5 minutes from the Southwest entrance to Mt. Rainier National Park on the way to Paradise and the Henry M. Jackson Visitor Center.
Comfortably sleeps 18, maximum 22.
A Classic Cabin Experience
- Surrounded by Pacific Northwest forests
- Less than 5 minutes to the Mt. Rainier National Park entrance
- Sleeps 18 comfortably (14 without bonus area), maximum 22
- Kids of all ages are welcome!
- Non-smoking facility
- Towels & Linens Provided
- Hot Tub
- Gas Fireplace
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- Deck w/ Stainless Steel BBQ
- Washer & Dryer
- Free WiFi
- CD Player/Radio
- Media collection (games, DVDs, books)
- Coffee Maker
- Dishware, Cookware, Bakeware, Utensils
- Self-Catered Waffle Breakfast
- Cooking Oil and Spices
- Coffee, Tea, & Hot Chocolate