About the Crystal Carriage House:
The Carriage House is tastefully decorated with 14-foot high pine ceilings, skylights, and a two-story window wall that looks out onto a forested landscape. A spiral staircase leads to your own private entry. There’s a fully equipped two-person kitchen with all appliances plus washer/dryer. All linens, towels, common gas grill, basic condiments, coffee, tea, VCR/DVD provided. WIFI on site. Spacious (over 750 sq ft) studio setting. This vacation rental offers one plush queen bed and two adult twin beds.
About the location:
Located in Greenwater, Washington, guests can enjoy the serenity of this private Carriage House tucked away on two acres and yet just 20 minutes or less to Crystal Mountain Ski Resort or, in the summer, the Sunrise entrance of Mount Rainier National Park. This vacation rental features a fully equipped kitchen. Area restaurants can be found in Greenwater, Crystal Mountain, and Enumclaw.
Ideally suited for:
Romantic getaway, solo travel, or family trip.
- Interior spiral staircase to your own private entry.
- Inside storage for sport equipment.
- Tile and carpeted floors
- High vaulted ceiling with operable skylight.
- Fully equipped two-person kitchen with all appliances; Gas Stove/Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Coffee Maker.
- All linens, towels.
- VCR/DVD, WIFI
- Common gas grill.
- High-chair when requested
- Basic condiments, plus coffee, cocoa, tea, and popcorn provided.
- Dine on your own private deck/balcony while watching the local elk herd wander by.
- Spacious (over 800 sq ft) studio setting ….ideal for a couple but can easily accommodate up to four individuals.
- Plush queen and two adult twin beds (daybed with trundle).
- Full bathroom
- Tennis court(s)
- Community trails