About the Crystal Carriage House:
Tucked away on two forested acres is the Crystal Carriage House. The vacation rental offers a quiet retreat. Guests will appreciate the spacious feeling of 14-foot high pine ceilings. Natural light pours into the living space through a two-story window wall that looks out onto a forested landscape. You may even be able to watch the local elk herd wander by from the private deck.
About the location:
Located in Greenwater, Washington. This vacation rental features a fully equipped kitchen. Area restaurants can be found in Greenwater, Crystal Mountain, and Enumclaw. The vacation rental is a 20-minute drive to Crystal Mountain Resort and only 12 miles to the Sunrise Entrance of Mount Rainier.
Located near Crystal Mountain Resort for winter and summer recreation.
Ideally suited for:
Romantic getaway, solo travel, or family trip.
- Interior spiral staircase to your own private entry.
- Inside storage for sport equipment.
- Tile and carpeted floors
- High vaulted ceiling with operable skylight.
- Fully equipped two-person kitchen with all appliances; Gas Stove/Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Coffee Maker.
- All linens, towels.
- VCR/DVD, WIFI
- Common gas grill.
- High-chair when requested
- Basic condiments, plus coffee, cocoa, tea, and popcorn provided.
- Dine on your own private deck/balcony while watching the local elk herd wander by.
- Spacious (over 800 sq ft) studio setting ….ideal for a couple but can easily accommodate up to four individuals.
- Plush queen and two adult twin beds (daybed with trundle).
- Full bathroom
- Tennis court(s)
- Community trails