About The Cornerstone:
This vacation rental with old stone fireplace sleeps up to 8 persons comfortably. Comfortable and luxurious sleeping on 2 queens, 2 singles, and 1 full-size futon with upgraded mattress. Constructed in 1923, this newly renovated cabin has many updated amenities, but still retains its rustic charm, from the old stone fireplace, refinished rustic fir floors, and age warbled glass windows to the new cedar plank mantle, remodeled bath with jetted tub, and updated fully-equipped kitchen. Although not fully handicapped accessible, many updates were made with easier access in mind.
About the location:
This Ashford vacation cabin is located a half-mile from the Nisqually Entrance to Mt. Rainier National Park. A great stopover for your visit to Mt. Rainier, and just minutes from Alder Lake and Mineral Lake!
Ideally suited for:
Family vacations, and trips with friends.
- Hot Tub under the trees
- 1/2 Mile From Mt. Rainier National Park Nisqually entrance
- Secluded in Old Growth Timber
- Remodeled in 2006
- Sleeps up to 8 comfortably
- 2 Luxurious Queen Beds / 1 Memory Foam Full Futon / 2 Comfy Single Beds
- Air Conditioner
- Electric Warming Blankets on every bed
- Tiled Bath with Jetted Tub / Shower
- Old Stone Fireplace with custom cedar slab mantle
- 2 TV’s / 2 DVD’s / and 1 VCR
- Fully Equiped Kitchen / CD Player & Radio
- Dining table & extra leaf for seating up to 8
- Cedar Railed Deck / Charcoal BBQ / Propane BBQ
- Marshmallow Roasting Pit & Picnic Table
- Horse Shoe Pit / Custom cedar slab dart board
- Washer / Dryer / Iron / Hairdryer
- Microwave / Belgian Waffle Maker
- Crock pot / Blender
- Coffee Maker / Grinder
- Lawn chairs & 4 folding chairs
- DVD & Video Collection
- Books / Board Games / toys
- Baby Carrier Backpack
- Complimentary Waffle Mix, butter & Syrup
- Complimentary Coffee, Teas, Hot Chocolate, Hot Cider, Popcorn
- Complimentary Arbonne Shampoo / Conditioner / Lotion / Soap
The Cornerstone Cabin, Ashford: See 5 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for The Cornerstone Cabin, ranked #8 of 10 specialty lodging in Ashford and rated 4 of 5 at TripAdvisor.
CABIN RENTAL POLICIES
Check in time: 5 p.m. or later
Check out time: before 12 Noon
*Your reservation confirmation is your contract. Notify us immediately if there are any changes needed.
Please make sure to check out by your contracted time as a courtesy to the next person checking in and our cleaning staff. Late departures will incur a $250.00 late departure fee.
Due to the comfort of all our guests, and the native wildlife, we have a strict no pet policy, inside or outside the cabin. We do not allow pets of any kind. Please respect this rule. Otherwise, you will be required to vacate immediately without a refund.
No smoking in the cabin, hot tub or on the deck. Because we are surrounded by natural forest and old growth timber, please take care to only smoke on the concrete areas, or at the marshmallow roasting pit, and carefully dispose of the used cigarette butts.
All children are welcome! Please just be aware of the ladder and the stairs.
- To receive a full refund, cancel up to 1 month prior to reserve date check in time.
- For cancellations from 29 to 14 days prior to your check-in date, we refund 50%.
- No refunds for cancellations less than 14 days prior to check in, for early departure, or for power outages.