Copper Creek Inn near Mount Rainier National Park welcomes weddings, retreats, and corporate events.
Copper Creek Inn is located on six and a half forested acres in Ashford, Washington just a short five-minute (2-mile) drive to the entrance of Mount Rainier National Park. Small to medium sized weddings, retreats, and group events hosted here enjoy a beautiful natural setting.
Event Space Options:
- A big open center yard can be used for picnicking, games, campfire or with larger weddings for putting up a tent for a sit-down dinner catered by Copper Creek Restaurant.
- Copper Creek Lodge, a historic 1915 log building right next to Copper Creek. The great room at the Copper Creek Lodge is spacious and comfortable, with high log-beamed ceilings, big comfy leather sofas, bent hickory rockers, and a two-story-high stone fireplace. Tall windows look out onto the grassy yard where you often see deer and elk.
- The Forest Amphitheater is a beautiful natural woodland setting with a raised stage area and massive rock steps. Guests are seated on cedar slab benches surrounded by a beautiful forest.
- Forest Retreat Building offers a large open floor plan to accommodate a group for a casual appetizer party, small wedding, or sit down dining for 40 people. The Forest Retreat Building has a large kitchen. There are two large hickory tables that seat up to 20. Folding tables and chairs can be added to accommodate an additional 20 guests. All dishes are included along with white linens, and folding chairs. The Forest Retreat has a large deck and a loft bedroom with a queen size bed. The covered porch of Forest Retreat provides a wonderful outdoor setting for receptions, parties, reunions. Pop up tents are added to expand the space for larger groups. Customized clear glass dishes including Mt Rainier etched champagne, wine, and beer glasses are also available.
- On-site catering delivered to the outdoor dining area or right to the great room of Forest Retreat. Menus are customizable
- On-site accommodations in comfortable cabins, and suites with access to hot tubs
- Solitude along the creek and trails through the woods
- Nature trails on property
- 750 feet of Copper Creek frontage
Not included are:
- Personalized table decorations
- Sound system
- Decorative lighting
Number of Rooms/Units: 11
Phone: 360-569-2799 | Email | Reservations
Address: 35707 State Route 706 E., Ashford, WA 98304
WEATHER: [simple-weather latitude=”46.756431″ longitude=”-121.960614″ days=”5″ night=”no” units=”imperial” date=”l”]