Copper Creek Inn, Cabins, and Lodge near Mt. Rainier is a small resort in Ashford, Washington.
About the location:
The historic Copper Creek Lodge is located 2 miles west of the Nisqually (southwest) entrance to Mount Rainier National Park. This charming property is surrounded by National Forest lands, many guests report they feel like they are inside the park. This serene, natural setting has a creek front picnic dining area and outdoor garden seating. Nine cabins are scattered throughout the pristine, privately owned, 10+ acres next to land owned by the Nisqually Land Trust and US Forest Service. The roaring rocky Copper Creek intersects the property with spots to steal away and enjoy the solitude. Guests here enjoy the beautiful acreage, wooded areas, creek, fire pits, and big open grassy areas for games and gathering.
About the Copper Creek Inn:
Guests can book a room in the inn, a cabin, or a large log cabin built in 1919. The cabins are scattered throughout the woodland property. Guests exploring the area find secluded spots on the creek, an outdoor amphitheater for weddings and events, trails, a grassy area for games, and fire pits. Private hot tubs and Electric Vehicle Chargers are at many of the cabins. The 1919 log lodge is an excellent place to stay for a group of friends or family. The big log lodge features a private hot tub right on Copper Creek, picnic gazebo, big yard, a huge dining table in the living area with a stone fireplace! See their website for detailed information.
Area activities and attractions:
Popular area activities include visiting Mount Rainier National Park, hiking, and seasonal steam train rides. Visitors also enjoy the local sculpture park and wildlife watching. Area shops and off-site restaurants can be found in Ashford and Elbe.
Copper Creek Inn, Cabins, and Lodge near Mt. Rainier is best suited for:
Romantic getaways, quiet retreats, and family vacations.
- Beautiful natural setting, two miles from Mt. Rainier National Park
- Cross country ski trails nearby, outside the park
- An abundance of hikes, scenery and wildlife inside Mount Rainier National Park
- Most cabins have full kitchens
- Nice decor and comfortable beds! Our motto “Upscale Roughing It” is demonstrated everywhere.
- Private Hot tubs at all large cabins. Copper Creek Inn guests and Sky Cabin and Snow Cabin sign up for private time in a woodland hot tub located in a gazebo behind Copper Creek Restaurant
- Wonderful old fashioned restaurant, famous for its homemade blackberry pie and homemade breads