Address: 35707 State Route 706 E., Ashford, WA 98304
Check-in / Check-out:
Please call ahead
Historic Copper Creek Inn, Cabins and Lodge are situated on eleven wooded acres next to the rocky roaring Copper Creek. The property is surrounded by the National Forest so you’ll think you are inside the park! Enjoy a serene, natural setting with cabins, a lodge, a small inn, gift shop and restaurant, a creek front picnic dining area, and outdoor garden seating.
The cabins are scattered throughout the woodland property! Secluded spots on the creek, an outdoor amphitheater for weddings and events, an outdoor kitchen, trails, big open grassy areas for games, fire pits and private hot tubs are among the amenities.
The Historic Copper Creek Lodge is located nearby with 750 feet of creek frontage. The 1919 log lodge is an excellent place to stay for a group of friends or family. It features a private hot tub right on Copper Creek, picnic gazebo, big yard, a huge dining table in the living area with a stone fireplace! See our website for detailed information.
- Beautiful natural setting, two miles from Mt. Rainier National Park
- Cross country ski trails nearby, outside the park
- An abundance of hikes, scenery and wildlife inside Mount Rainier National Park
- Most cabins have full kitchens
- Nice decor and comfortable beds! Our motto “Upscale Roughing It” is demonstrated everywhere.
- Private Hot tubs at all large cabins. Copper Creek Inn guests and Sky Cabin and Snow Cabin sign up for private time in a woodland hot tub located in a gazebo behind Copper Creek Restaurant
- Wonderful old fashioned restaurant, famous for its homemade blackberry pie and homemade breads