About the Coho Cabin:
Nestled at the base of the Mount Rainier and only minutes from the park entrance, Coho Cabin is a charming home located on a quiet wooded acre. Set among tall trees, the cabin is a secluded natural oasis.
The main house features 2 upstairs bedrooms with full-size beds and a living area on the main floor with cozy wood details. For larger groups, there is a separate small bunkhouse with 2 additional bedrooms and a shared half bath.
This cabin sleeps 6 people, maximum of 8. Pet-friendly!
Warm and Rustic Cabin in the Woods:
- Large private lot nestled among tall trees at the base of Osborne Mountain
- Rustic wood details with modern amenities
- Kids of all ages welcome!
- Dogs welcome with prior approval
- Non-smoking facility
- Jetted outdoor hot tub
- Free WiFi
- Deck with stainless steel BBQ
- Gas fireplace
- Washer and dryer
- TV and DVD player
- Media collection (games, DVDs, and books)
- CD player / radio
- Towels and linens provided
- Coffee maker
- Belgian waffle mix, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate
- Dishware, cookware, bakeware, and utensils
- Cooking oil and spices
Really enjoyed cozy "Coho Cabin" - Review of Dog friendly cabin w/private hot tub near Paradise Entrance Mt Rainier, Ashford, WA - TripAdvisor
Dog friendly cabin w/private hot tub near Paradise Entrance Mt Rainier: Really enjoyed cozy "Coho Cabin" - See 37 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Dog friendly cabin w/private hot tub near Paradise Entrance Mt Rainier at TripAdvisor.