About the Cedarwood Cabin:
Located near Mount Rainier National park the Cedarwood Cabin comfortably accommodates up to 5 adults with two bedrooms and two full baths. The cabin is furnished with king-size beds, private hot tub, wood burning fireplace, full kitchen, outdoor BBQ and more. The cabin is available year-round and offers a large covered deck with a hammock and hot tub.
About the location:
Cedarwood Cabin is situated on a forested lot with mature trees, some of which soar up to 250 feet tall. The cabin is located in Ashford, Washington approximately 70 miles / 90 minutes from Seattle Tacoma International Airport and just 5 miles from the Nisqually entrance to Mt. Rainier National Park. The Nisqually entrance is the only entrance open year-round. About a block away is a pond in Paradise Estates guests may visit which is a nice place to stroll to see birds, deer and occasionally otters! Hiking is a short distance away in the national park or on federal and state forests. Local dining in Ashford is about 5 miles away. Guests that plan to utilize the kitchen and BBQ area are encouraged to bring their groceries or shop before arriving. The nearest grocery store is located in Eatonville, approximately 20 minutes from the cabin.
Cedarwood Cabin amenities:
Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi internet service included
Wood burning fireplace with complimentary firewood for each night. Additional firewood is available for purchase
Hotel quality linens
Eco-friendly bamboo-blend bathroom towels
Fresh coffee beans
“Smart” DVD player to access your favorite programming over Wi-Fi
Bring your favorite grill recipes and make use of the gas barbecue outside on the deck
Ideally suited for:
Romantic getaways, quiet retreats, and family vacations*
*Not suited for children two and under.
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi internet service included
- Wood burning fireplace with complimentary firewood for each night. Additional firewood is available for purchase
- Hotel quality linens
- Eco-friendly bamboo-blend bathroom towels
- Fresh coffee beans
- “Smart” DVD player to access your favorite programming over Wi-Fi
- Bring your favorite grill recipes and make use of the gas barbecue outside on the deck
- Rates are based on occupancy, for single and double occupancy the master bedroom and adjoining bathroom open, but the second bedroom and bathroom are locked. An additional charge of $40 per night applies to guests 3-4, which unlocks the second bedroom and bathroom across the hallway. For larger parties of five, there is a sleeper sofa option for $20 per night charge.
Not suitable for infants (under 2 years)No petsNo parties or eventsCheck-in time is 4PM – 12AM (midnight)Check out by 11AMSelf check-in with lockbox
– – No smoking indoors. Outside only with disposal in ash trays.
– – Provided linens to be only used as intended.
– – Do not add anything to the Hot Tub. Contact Host immediately if there is a problem.
– – Allow Host to address concerns during your stay. Contact Host immediately if there is a problem.
– – Campfires allowed in designated fire pit only when permitted by law. No fires during burning bans.
– – HOA Quiet Hours: 10 pm – 8 am
– – All applicable federal, state and local laws must be abided.
– – No intoxication or drug abuse on premises.
– -Security Deposit Explanation: “The guest doesn’t pay the deposit when they make the reservation. Instead, the guest will be charged if a host makes a claim on their security deposit. Security deposits aren’t collected automatically. A host uses the Resolution Center to upload documentation of the damages (like photos or receipts), and request money from their guest to fix those damages. Hosts and guests can work out the details on their own, or they can choose to involve Airbnb.”Strict – Free cancellation for 48 hoursAfter that, cancel up to 7 days before check-in and get a 50% refund, minus the service fee.You must also acknowledge:Amenity limitations – No breakfast. Fresh coffee. Second bedroom and bathroom, are locked unless extra fee is paid. Garage and storage closet are locked.Must climb stairs – A few steps to the front door and back deck.Security Deposit – if you damage the home, you may be charged up to $5000